Chapter One

(A/N) The video clip is what happens in Doomsday, which is the last episode of season two and the last episode featuring Rose Tyler. This is an extreme attack on feels and I reccomend watching this clip with tissues nearby. Please do not read unless you have seen up to the end of series 2, as this will be chocked full of spoilers. This is the warning. Also, If you hate the book, please tell me how I could make it better, or don't read it at all. Like my mother said, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything." Please comment what you think, vote and tell others about the book. This chapter is in Rose's point of view, bit there may or may not be a few of the chapters in the Doctor's point of view. This chapter takes place a few days or so after the Doctor lost Rose.

_________________________________________________________________________________

That's it. The Doctor is gone and I'll probably never see him again.

Even though the lingering memory of his hologram is still a wound that will probably never heal.

My thoughts are interupted by my mum, walking in with a bag of groceries, and slumped them down onto the counter of the kitchen of the apartment that we are renting, temporarally, while try to figure the whole 'Other Dimension' thing out.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" I sighed, and sunk down in the old, floral couch I was sitting on. My sighs were enough of an answer for her.

As she came and plopped down beside, and pulled me into her arms. "Rose, I know you miss the Doctor, but that's an old chapter of your life now." I put my head on her shoulders, tears streming down my cheeks.

I've been feeling really sick and depressed lately. People tell me its normal, but somethng doesn't seem right. "Mum, I dont feel well. Can we go to a clinic?"

I call out to her from the living room. She walks in from her bedroom, and looks exausted. Her eyes were drooped and her hair a mess.

She yawns, and collapses on the couch again. "Mum, are you alright? All you've done today is sleep, eat chips and watch telly."

She sighed and got up, straighteng her sweater and said to me, "Lets go. You probably need some stomach medicine. You probably don't need to go to a doctor. "

I looked up at her, all teary eyed and said, "No, I need the Doctor."