please read

So I'm sure that you all know about what happened with Carson's stream and the whole drama with SMPronpa.

In case you don't, I will quickly summarise what happened:

SMPronpa was a fanfiction about a crossover between danganronpa and the smp live boys. It had gained a massive amount of popularity and eventually even some of the smp guys noticed. Carson made a stream about things he was uncomfortable with and just ranting about things the fandom / stans do, and at one point he called out smpronpa, basically stating how he was not comfortable with seeing he and his friends killing eachother.

Now I, of course, made this fanfiction way before Carson's stream. In fact, smpronpa was basically my INSPIRATION.

And as terrible and selfish as it sounds, I will still be continuing this series. I'm so sorry, but I've been planning this idea for so long and I put so much time and effort into this. Unless the smp boys are extremely uncomfortable with my story and I am forced to take it down, so be it. If that case comes, I will type out this story on a google doc and share the link with anybody who either still wants to read it, OR has not finished reading the series yet.

also.. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!!:

This book is 100% FICTION! Under NO circumstances OR means do I wish for ANY of the events that take place in this series to happen to the real people IRL. This is simply just a fan fiction I have decided to make for fun, and for anybody who enjoys watching SMP live and anime!
The characters in this series have VERY exaggerated personalities and mindsets, and at this point they are just characters with similar traits to the actual SMP guys. 

I do not wish to make anybody uncomfortable, and if you think you cannot handle the story then feel free to click off this series.

WARNING!! THIS FANFIC WILL CONTAIN...

- DEATH.
If you are uncomfortable with it, I am suggesting you should NOT READ THIS!!

- If you happen to be a member from SMP who is reading this, please don't. seriously, DON'T.

- This fanfiction will NOT have any ANGST / signs of DEPRESSION (e.g making the people cut themselves). Because that's messed up. (I know, says the one who is writing a fanfic of guys killing each other). 

- There WILL be BROMANCE, but no NSFW or actual shipping. Though, you can ship the characters if you want, that's fine by me. But I do not want to intentionally make any ships canon because that would most likely get a lot of backlash.

okay, I think that's all.