EPILOGUE // + AUTHORS NOTE

RE: CHAPTER 15

Dear Joko.

If you're reading this, that means that I know you listened to me that night before you left.

I know what you're going through is hard. If it's hard for me, I know it's much more harder for you.

I love you Joko.

I love you so much. I think about you every morning; every day; every night. I can never feel the same without you here beside me. It feels like a part of me has torn and went missing since you left.

Ever since I can't go one day without worrying about you and what you're going through right now. I wish I could have helped you, I wish I could have been by your side. I would have given anything to have been awake that night. Every day, I can't stop living in that regret. I wish I stopped you. I wish I was a better girlfriend.

So please, Joko. If you ever decide to come back I want you to know that I will always be waiting here for you no matter what, and I want you to accept my help. Please. I can't just sit here knowing that the boy I love is out there, somewhere, fighting for his very life.

Even if it means fighting by your side, I don't care. I can't afford to lose you too, not when I had a chance to help. I can't bare to live with guilt like that.

I love you. I won't ever stop loving you. And as much as it hurts me to say this, I think I understand why you left. Because I would do the same. But please. Please just promise me one thing.

Promise me not to die. Promise me you will be safe. Promise me that you will fight and you will get out of here alive, no matter what it takes.

No matter what you do I will always be proud of you Joko. And I know that will never, ever change.

Promise me you'll come back when the game is over. Promise me you'll come back alive and well. Please.

Do it for you. Do it for me. Do it for us, and for our future.

- Love, Amanda.

RE: POST-WINNER

DEAR AMANDA.

I'm sorry I couldn't be alive for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough. I'm sorry I couldn't come back. I'm sorry for breaking your promise. I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend. I'm sorry for not proposing to you sooner. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I'm sorry I couldn't make you proud.

I'm sorry I failed you.

He beat me, Amanda. He beat me and he won, and I won't ever be able to forgive myself for not winning against him. I tried, I really fucking tried. I tried as hard as I could. I had to lie and deceive and murder real, living breathing people and I still couldn't do it. In the end, it was all for nothing.

God, it stills feels so surreal. I really can't believe I did all that. All those things, that's just not me. And even yet, I still couldn't come back home for you.

I'M SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON YOUR OWN. IN THE END, I WAS TOO WEAK. I FAILED AND BECAUSE OF THAT I FAILED YOU. I COULDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME FOR LETTING YOU DOWN.

AND EVEN THOUGH I BROKE YOUR PROMISE, THERE IS STILL ONE PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER EVER BREAK: THAT BEING I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

I WILL WATCH YOU FROM ABOVE IN THE FORM OF A SPIRIT, AND I WILL WATCH IN PRIDE. I AM PROUD OF YOU, AMANDA. NOTHING I COULD EVER POSSIBLY HAVE DONE IN THIS GAME WOULD MAKE ME PROUDER THAN HAVING YOU BY MY SIDE. YOU'RE STRONG, STRONGER THAN ME. AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT. NO MATTER WHAT.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AMANDA. AND I KNOW YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO HEAR THIS BUT GOD HELP ME IF TECHNOBLADE CAN GET THIS MESSAGE TO YOU SOMEHOW, I'D BE SO FUCKING GRATEFUL AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS.

- JOKO.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

// AUTHORS NOTE //

WOO HOO! THATS IT! After over one entire year, I'm so proud to officially announce that MIRAI SMP IS FINALLY OVER! Oh my god, it's such a relief to finally end this - there's nothing more satisfying then to finish a book :D !!

First off, I would just like to say that if you've read this entire story, thank you so much. Seriously, thank you so much for taking your time to go through this giant roller coaster ride, to think that there are actually people out there who have read this entire thing is so amazing to me. So tysm for the support and even though there aren't as many of you now as there as at first, ty for reading. I love you all :D <3

It's crazy to think that this is the end of Mirai. This story has been my passion project for more than a year so its both a relief and a shame that it ends here. 

Since this is officially over, I'm holding up a QnA! - meaning that you can ask me anything you would like in regards to either Mirai SMP (whether if there are some things you still don't understand, or just facts in general about mirai smp), or facts about myself! I'll answer them all! 
You can either ask them in the comments thread on here, DM me, or message me on my message board on my profile - either way will work :D

Now, while Mirai SMP is over, that doesn't mean I'll stop writing fics. In fact... I actually have a brand new MCYT AU fic I'm working on right now!

It's called: OUT! . Unlike Mirai, the story will be focused on more mainstream / currently popular minecraft youtubers (cough, Dream team, etc.). It's a horror / murder story about a group of boys who go to a haunted summer camp. :)

If you could go read it / would like to give support on it, then please feel free to do so! I have already published the prologue on my profile, so if you wanna check it out go ahead!

Anyway, that's all I have really. Again, thank you for reading Mirai SMP, and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. :)

Until next time!

- Youly, signing out!

EDIT (25 JULY,2021) !!

Mirai SMP Prologue is out now !!