➸ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: schlatt & co

chapter 14 ; schlatt & co

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

TECHNOBLADE

It all started a couple hours ago when Technoblade had first met Connor. After they escaped from the forest, they ended up navigating their way to Jschlatt, who was in a local gun shop trying to negotiate a deal for obtaining a gun. The first thing Technoblade had heard when they entered the store was Jschlatt threatening the manager.

"Listen here, Charlie the Slimepopsicle or whatever the fuck your nametag says," Jschlatt had said, "If you don't completely, utterly revoke that statement you just made about not giving me a gun, I will hire my personal lawyer to sue both you and shut down your company! I don't like repeating myself, but just for this one sake I will; I am in the middle of a life-threatening crisis I was dragged into by a God and that will potentially lead me dead within the next few days all because your arrogant ass won't allow me to loan these guns!"

Charlie blinked, unamused, before calmly stating: "You mean you expect me to believe that God made you participate in the hunger games?"

"Yes!"

To Jschlatt's relief, Technoblade had stepped in the conversation at the perfect moment, showing him his ID which he had conveniently left in his pocket. He managed to successfully loan 3 automatic handguns, which ended up making Jschlatt's so-called 'negotiation skills' look pathetic.

And now, the three boys are sitting inside of an old warehouse located only a block away from the gun shop. Jschlatt is sitting alone above a large storage container inside the warehouse, leaving Connor and Techno sitting together on the ground.

"Dude, thank you so much," Connor utters, reloading and setting up his newly loaned handgun. "I didn't think you'd actually help us. You just saved our lives— Twice!"

Connor looks up and beams at Techno, before returning his focus back to his guns.

"No problem," Techno replies, leaning back against a large container, "Nothings worse than bringing a knife to a gun fight."

He scoffs to himself as he remembers what had happened the first day of Mirai SMP.

And I learnt that the hard way.

He looks at Connor, whose attention is concentrated on his adjustment to the handguns. His hands move swiftly as he places the mag. inside the pistol. For a guy only 16 years old, he seems to know his way with guns pretty well.

"So.." Techno begins, remembering why he did this in the first place, "What about the deal? Do you think you can find him?"

Connor finishes his adjusting to the weapons, and he places them back in Jschlatt's bag before turning to Technoblade.

"Totally," He says, pointing to Jschlatt, "That's why he's over there. He's trying to find a way to find his location."

Technoblade raises an eyebrow as he watches Jschlatt, working on his phone. "How does his diary work?"

Connor purses his lips for a moment before continuing.
"His diary tells his future in the form of deals. He can basically find out whatever information he wants, but it's in the form of a bargain. If he wants something, he has to sacrifice something of equal value."

A diary that forces you to sacrifice something?
He's never heard of anything like that.

"Fuck!" Jschlatt yells from the other side. He aggressively throws his shoe near a pile of boxes, standing up from the container.