|| AFTER, PT 2 ||

(NOTE: Yes, I was mega inspired by SAD-IST's technoblade design for this)

✧༺✖༻✧

Slow claps of applause fill the silence and the white surrounding him. He turns around, finding himself in an empty, white vacuum of nothingness.

Behind him floats a man — the same man he had seen in his series of flashbacks, the one sitting behind all the screens of the players. He has long, braided pink hair, and a pig-like mask with glowing white eyes. He too, is also wearing a royally ancient crown. Who is he?

"Just as I predicted," Techno 2.0 claps. "You'd return again."

Is he... Me?

"Who are you?" his voice trembles. Techno 2.0 simply smiles.

"I am the 1%"

He is me. And that's what G— Skeppy had said... The spirits, weren't it? The 1% of the particles diffused around the Universe.

The ache of his heart silences him from his thoughts; he doesn't have the time to question his 1% further. There's only one thing he wants.
"I don't want it."

Technoblade 2.0 — the 1% of whatever he is — doesn't move. Instead, he murmurs a "what?"

"I don't want it," Techno repeats, his eyes fluttering closed as he shakes his head cautiously. "I don't want to be God... You didn't — I didn't — step down from my title as God and hand it over to some random human for nothing, right? If it's true that I really was like you before... Then surely I didn't just give up my life because I just felt like it, right?!"

With trembling hands, he grabs onto the long-haired, blood God's shoulders, yelling as he drops his crown. "I gave it up because I didn't deserve it, that's why! I'm the last person to ever deserve God. A God is meant to care and love for it's creation, right? So why did I murder so many people with cold blood? That's—That's not a quality of a true God at all!!"

His wavering voice only cracks more under the pressuring burden of his thoughts. Techno2.0 doesn't say anything — instead, he gently takes his hands off his shoulders.

"Who said that?" Techno 2.0 asks casually. "Who defined 'God'? Who ever said a 'God' is meant to love?"

Silence.

"Maybe that's what a God means to you," Techno2.0 smiles again. "And when you become it, I suppose it'll be up to you to choose how you govern the Universe. But I can rest you this — a God is whatever you want it to be defined as."

Techno looks up at him with an innocent stare. "Then what do you define as a God?"

Techno 2.0 doesn't hesitate to answer. "I define a God as the opposite of love."

His voice intertwines with a strong feel of confidence. "A God that puts the fate of humans into the hands of the unknown. Their fate is undecided, their dooms are unprotected. A human life means nothing to me. I could obliterate this entire universe within the click of my fingers if I wanted to. I could end the human race if I must. The only thing stopping me is my growing curiosity of the human complex."

A sudden gnawing resentment builds up in Techno as he hears this — a human life means nothing to him?! How could he say that. How could anyone say that? What kind of God does he think he is?!

Techno2.0 sighs wistfully, turning around as he paces along the air. "It's amazing, really. How much you've grown. And how much different you are from me compared to back then."