【 GOD ENCOUNTER #2 】

GOD ENCOUNTER #2

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

THE CURRENT CHART:

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

TECHNOBLADE

"Yo how's it going guys!? Great to see you again, I really missed you all. It's been... What, about 45 minutes? Woah, time flies by fast!"

Techno groans as he unfortunately recognises the annoying voice. He blinks, unsurprised to see himself standing on the same podium in the grandiose hall he had stood on before. The first thing he notices is that he's not feeling any pain. He brushes his hand over his jaw — he can feel the graze there. It seems like you're numb to pain in this alternate reality.

He takes a look around at the familiar location. Encircling the cryptic symbol in the centre of the hall, are all 15 podiums.

Everybody is on their podiums.

Everybody except for Poke. Number 6. The man he had killed with his bare hands.

God is sitting on a floating chair in front of a large TV screen. He cackles wickedly and jumps down from it, looking at all 14 of the players.

"Jeeeez, talk about getting hasty, eh?" he chuckles, and while he can't see it, he can tell he's grinning helplessly from behind his mask. "I didn't expect our first kill to happen so soon. That's fuckin' amazing!"

"Amazing?!"  Sneeg yells at him from his podium. When he catches Techno's eye, Sneeg shoots him a furious death stare. He zips his finger from one side of his neck to the other, the words 'I WILL KILL YOU' written in bold across his face.

God ignores him and claps. "Let us acknowledge our first kill of the game! As you all must have heard, your phones should have revealed who got killed, and who he was killed by!"

There are a few fearful nods. Is that what Techno's phone had buzzed about earlier? He fears to check.

"Lucky Number 6 — Poke. Brutally stabbed by our very own junior hitman, Number 1— Technoblade. Poor guy, being the first one to hit a DEAD END sucks!"

"I didn't kill him!" Techno shouts, painfully self-aware of how pathetic that sounds.

"Are you fucking insane?" Sneeg hisses in disbelief. "Or did you just forget that you, I don't know, fucking stabbed a man just a few seconds ago?"

God nods in agreement. "He raises a point. Who was the one that stabbed him?"

Techno goes silent.

"Yeah, exactly."

God cracks his neck, before snapping his fingers to silence everybody once again. "Uhh, what else was I gonna say...? Oh yeah, like I mentioned earlier, as soon as you kill somebody, you unlock a special power. I also forgot to mention that you can only use your power once; so make it count!"

A power? Oh, that's right. He's the first one to unlock this power.

"Your stats will be revealed after this short meet-up," he goes on. "From here on out, you are able to see the other players' skill levels on your phone. By now, all of you should know how your phone tells your future. "

The majority of the people nod.

"I've also decided to add a Special Power," God announces again. "The special power will be unlocked by a completely random diary user once they die. This special power is the ability to revive — either revive somebody else in your place, or revive yourself. Oh, and one last thing. When you're about to die, your phone will tell you that you've received a DEAD END. Once you get that message, the game's practically over for you."

God smiles to himself from under his mask and summons a couch for him to lie down on. He snaps his fingers.

"OK, bye losers."