➸ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: I found you

chapter 10 ; I found you

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

TECHNOBLADE

"Always stick together!" Travis reads aloud. He tries to smile at the two, but neither of them return the glance. Mainly because Technoblade was too busy reading through the previous few messages on his phone— the ones that buzzed while he was running.

USERS 7 AND 8 ARE MAKING THEIR WAY DOWNSTAIRS. THEY HAVE PLANTED SEVERAL TRAPS IN FLOORS 2 AND ABOVE, AND THEY ARE PLANNING ON PLACING MORE IN THE CAR PARK. 
BOTH USERS OWN A SEMI AUTOMATIC HAND GUN THEY HAD BOUGHT RECENTLY FROM A GUN SHOP.
THEY DO NOT KNOW YOUR EXACT LOCATION ; NOT PLANNING TO ATTACK UNLESS YOU ATTACK FIRST.
LOCATION: 20M AWAY ON FLOOR ABOVE
THEY ARE PREPARED FOR A FIGHT.

STATS AVAILABLE.

The stats are available. He does not hesitate to tap on them:

 USER 7:
STRENGTH: 3.5/5
INTELLIGENCE: 4.5/5
TEAMWORK: 5/5

USER 8:
STRENGTH: 5/5
INTELLIGENCE: 3/5
TEAMWORK: 2/5

"I just saw their stats," Techno says, looking up from his phone to his two friends, "They're strong. Luckily, they aren't onto us."

"Do you know where they are now?" Travis asks.

"They're planting traps on the floor above us. We shouldn't fight them, they're both equipped with semi-automatic guns"

Cooper picks up his phone off ground and quickly reads through his messages.
"Who are they?" He finally queries.

It strikes Technoblade as odd how his diary doesn't seem to tell him the enemies, but nonetheless he answers with a straight face.
"User 7 and 8. I can't remember their names."

"7 and 8..." Cooper thinks aloud. He scratches his chin. "Wait, aren't they the CD and car guys? Taylor and Jordan?"

Yeah, that's right. It's all coming back to memory now; Taylor, or 'AntVenom', was the guy who worked at the CD store. And Jordan, or also known as 'CaptainSparklez', was the guy who fixes cars. He never imagined those two would team.

Travis on the other hand, seems more interested in something else.
"Your diary is really specific," He observes, pointing at Techno, "How is your future told?"

"Oh, yeah." 

He forgot he hasn't told them yet. "Mine tells the victims every move, and sometimes I get information of their motives too."

Both of the boys jaws drop. But what for? Surely his diary wasn't that good.

"Dude.. That's OP!!"
Cooper's eyes are wide open, "Mine just tells me things that are gonna happen to me. I know, lame"

"So it tells you your future?"

"Pretty much. I used to take notes on skateboarding tricks and what would happen to me if I mess up and stuff, so that may be why."

That's actually really helpful.

He snaps out of it and comes back to reality. He doesn't have time to ponder about his friend's diary— they could get killed at any minute now. They had to get out of here.

Techno hurriedly gets up and scans around the room a bit to find any useful weapons. Beside the sink is a surgical knife.

"We have to get out of here" He runs to the sink and picks up the weapon. He throws it on the floor, as well as his backpack. With careful hands, he opens up his bag and pulls out his gun.