【 GOD ENCOUNTER #5 】

play music.
✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

GASP.
AM I DEAD?

He shoots up, eyes snapping open; he finds himself awake in the middle of a large hall – very similar to a place he swears he's seen before...

Techno turns stands up slowly and turns around to take a good look at the hall. Is this another God Encounter?

He sees a man his height, standing with his back facing toward him a few meters away; wearing a long black cloak, wings, and horns, he recognises him immediately.

"God?" Techno asks, cautiously walking closer towards the man. A few seconds of silence, pass. Techno breaks it again with another question.

"... Am I dead?"

God doesn't turn around, nor greet him with his usual 'yo!'. Instead, he sighs shakily.
"I thought it would work," he mumbles, "but it didn't. You don't remember, don't you?"

Thought what would work?

Techno purses his lips. The air around him turns to frost, sending an uneasy chill up his spine. "Remember... What?"

God puts his head in his hands, groaning in frustration as he turns to pace around the hall. He pulls at his black hair.

"I thought if I gave you a sudden thirst for blood, your memories would jog back or something!" he exclaims, pacing around anxiously. "I thought maybe by returning to your real self, you'd remember and you could fix everything and I wouldn't have to be like this anymore. But that didn't work, none of it worked!"

What is he talking about? What memories? Fix everything? What does that mean? And what does he mean by real self?

He feels as if his head is about to explode with a million questions – What does any of this mean? Is he meant to know something? Anything?

God then stops walking until he's only a few centimetres away from Techno. He places both his trembling hands on his shoulders, murmuring distantly with a breaking voice.

"I thought implanting the craving for power into your head would get you to remember!"

What is he talking about..?!

Techno pushes God off of him in retaliation.

"God!" he shouts, "what are you talking about? I don't understand! What memories? What power? What do you mean? I don't know what you mean!!"

God steps back, still – Techno's yell must have snapped him back into the reality of their situation. The masked figure pauses, and lowers his voice to a more collected tone.
"I'm sorry. If corruption didn't work, then I'm going to have to show you the truth." He swallows. "I don't know if this will work. If this doesn't, then I'll have to re-do everything all over again. And I don't know how much longer I can bring myself doing that."

God clicks his fingers. His vision dissolves to white.

✧༺✖༻✧

He finds himself standing in the middle of a beach, with a sun setting on it's crystal clear waters horizon. The sand feels soft under his bare feet — it's scary how vivid everything is.
A man runs right past him, wearing nothing but purple-green swimming trunks and a black eyepatch. He recognises him immediately.

Pirate boy. Pokay.

Running just behind is another boy, wearing a blue and black hood with spades on it; his snarling, cocky expression is very familiar. Sneeg.