【 GOD ENCOUNTER #4 】

GOD ENCOUNTER #4

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

THE CURRENT CHART:

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

TECHNOBLADE

"Hey Techno."

He opens his eyes, and of course he's greeted by God once again, whose sitting on a throne-like chair in front of him. This time, instead of opening his mouth, he quickly looks around him to see who else is there.

"Don't worry. You're the only one here."

Something about God's tone had made him sound more serious than usual, and he notices that this is the first time God isn't acting so cheery.

"Why am I here?" He asks solemnly, getting up on his two feet. God sits back on his chair.

"I brought you here because there are a number of things I need to tell you."

He looks around. "Where are your assistants, anyway?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You're God, shouldn't you know—"

"I just don't know, okay?!"
He face palms. "They could be anywhere right now, and frankly I couldn't care less where. I didn't bring you here so we can talk about them."

"Right, you brought me here to tell me something special," Techno folds his arms, smirking, "A little biased God, wouldn't you say?"

God shrugs. "Fine, I'll admit. I want you to win Mirai SMP."

.....

What?
I— I was joking, I was joking God. What do you mean by that? That was just a joke.

"... What?" He blinks, "You're.. You're not actually serious, right?"

"I'm dead serious," God stands up from his throne, "I want you to win the game. But it's not as simple as it sounds. I don't have the power to control your motives nor your behaviour."

"B-But, you're.. God."

"Yes, I am God. But how would you define a God? My definition of God is a being who controls the very existence of the Universe. But even so, a God like me doesn't have all the power. A God like me is nothing but pathetic."

He looks down.
"If I truly did hold all the power in the universe, Mirai SMP would have never happened."

And while he can't see his face, he can swear— and even if he felt it for only a split second — He swears he could feel his pity. However, this misery is quickly replaced by God's annoyingly flighty personality again.
"Anyways, enough of me! This isn't about me, this is about you!"