chapter 3

Yeji's pov.

I went out from the school and waited for my brother to pick me up.

I forgot to mentioned him before,his my first cousin and he's name is Jeon Jungkook,he own a company which is well known around  Korea and of course some other county too.

I heard my phone buzzz...

Kookie:I am really sorry,I cannot come to pick u up,I have an important appointment😔😔.

Yeji: like always,but its okay😊😊.

..............................

Our drivers cannot come since they are quite busy so I better take a bus.

Am at the bus stand waiting for the next bus to come.

A minute later the bus finally came and people rushed in.

Then i took out my card and swiped but than I realized I forgot to refill them.

I was so worried and I asked other passengers to share me their card but no one allowed,'what a great day'.

Suddenly someone came,"Uncle I will paid for two",the voice was familiar I looked up to see the person and it was Yeonjunn!!thank Lord he saved me.

"You can go sit now i already paid for you", he said and he showed me the way.

He sat right next to me.

"Am..Yeonjun thank you for that,I'll treat you some day",I said and I could see him smiling.

It was awkward silent.

Suddenly Yeonjun was leaning on my shoulder and i turned to see if he's really sleeping,I looked his face feacher and goddd I was a blushing mess.

~time skipped~

We finally reached.

............................

I went home and took bath.
Then I changed myself to some comfortable dress.

When I opened the phone I saw a message from Yeonjun.

.Message.

Yeonjun:I hope u reached save.

Me : Ofc!

Yeonjun:Can we be friend

Me : If u want to, there's no prob

Yeonjun:Thanks chingu.

Me:Good night

Yeonjun:night,sleep well

Me:I will

Seen.

.........................

A/n
Pls pls vote