chapter 26

𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕.

𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒌𝒚.

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚

#those are my favorite lines,if you haven't watch yet u better watch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7 years later

Yeji pov.

I went down the aisle and everyone was there.Am soo freaking nervous right now.

The person I love the most is in front of me waiting,the most precious dad is holding my hand and my friends and families are there cheering for me,I felt love,am happy.

My dad was about to pass my hand to Yeonjun when we heard a loud banging, everyone shout and runaway.

That's when I realized someone in front of me fell down on his knees and hold my hands.The bullet hit him right on his chest

"Y-Yeonjun-n",I cried kneeling down beside him.

"Y-yeji,I can't hold it anymore.I-I love u soso m-much",He choked on his own blood.

"No-no u can't leave me please,I want to wake up from this dam dreamm",I shouted,rubbing his hands.

I shouted asking for help but everyone was so busy,they were shooting each other,some people lay dead on the floor and others were injured.

I don't know what to do,my mind went blank.I looked down and the love of my life is dieing anytime.

I could feel his last heart beat and then he left the world.I hugged him tightly,tears started falling nonestop.What am I supposed to do now , I can't live without him

"Yeonjun why did u left me,I love u Soo much am gonna come too",I took the gun that was just laying on the floor and shoot myself.

                         The End

------

"Yeji noona wake up,today is your graduation day how could you still sleep",I heard a familiar voice and it was Hyunjin.

I started remember the sad dream which felt soo real and I started crying.

"Wae??noona tell me what happen,Yeonjun broke your heart??",I shook my head slightly.He came near and hugged me tightly.

"H-hyunjin *sobbed*,l..last night I-In my dream Yeonjun was shot and he died*sobbed* and I also shot myself saying that I can't live without him",I said still hugging him.

He pat my hair and whispered in my ear,"Yeji am here don't worry.I trust Yeonjun and he'll be safe.Now get ready",he broke the hugged and kiss my forehead.

I sometime feel Hyunjin is my older brother though his naughty sometime,his that brother who will always understand me and stay by myside.We fought with each other sometimes but we never really meant it.

.

After a long time my graduation day finally come,am hella happy.

I washed myself and dress up.I went down to eat and they are waiting for me.

"Eomma,appa good morning",I said sitting on the chair.

"Morning sweetie",mom.

"Mom and dad have work today so we can't come to your graduation is tat okay wit you",dad said looking at me smiling widely.

"It's okay dad, Hyunjin & Somi will be there to support me....right ",I said looking at Hyunjin who was nodding his head.

.......

At the school whole.

Am nervous like hell,and my turn nearly come.

"You okay,u look nervous",Yeonjun asked concerned while squeezing my hand.

"Am really nervous,idk why",I said my teeth shaking.

"Just split out what u wanna say, u need to be strong okay", Yeonjun say trying his best to cheer me up.

Finally it was my turn and everyone were cheering for me and again I felt love.

"Anneong everyone,I don't know how to start but I want to thank my friends, family an everyone here.The day I transferred to this school, everyone were so nice to me.I find a new friends and they are  the best ever friend I ever had, they're that friend who would sacrifice their life's for me.I want to say sorry to Lia and her friends and I hope we are friend,and a big thanks to Yeonjun who lead me to the right way and who always protect me.Again ty and I'll try my best",I bowed down and waved them all.

"Aju nice,tats my sister",I heard a shout from the back,oviously my brother.

I don't say all the things I want to say but I think I did guiet well.

Thats how my highschool life end.

A/n

I don't feel like writing anymore what to do,but I'll try writing till 30.

Mark take care of your yeoja chingu