chapter 19

Yeji's pov.

It's midnight now and I woke up since am a bit thirsty.

I went down the steps and tip toe.I went inside the kitchen and filled the water in the cup and drank.

"Hey your still up", Yeonjun appeared from now whereI nearly spit the water.

"Omg, u make me shock ",

"Yeji let's talk for awhile, I can't sleep", Yeonjun said holding my hand.

"Ofc",we went in the sitting room and sat on the floor.

"And wat about",I asked.

"I just want to say sorry for....not believing you",

"It's okay,we are not perfect, we can all make mistake",I held his hand and look deep into his eyes.

"So your forgiving me",I chuckled a bit,his so cute.

"U Kno I'll always do forgive you,btw when do u start this job, it's kinda new to me",

"Oh yeah about that,not long.And I got a call from our seniors that they are coming back to Korea so they say that they'll handle the work till we graduate our classes",

"So whose your seniors",I asked.

"Bangtan boys",

"That sound familiar",I think I had heard that words from Kookie,omg is he a gang tooo.

"You're thinking if Jungkook hyeong is a gang too right, correct his our senior and....",

"How do u know my feelings and wait what!! kookie is also a gang, how could he hide this from me when I told him probably everything",how could he.

"It's something everyone hide and we don't want anyone to know our identity",

"That's why u never tell me about this right",

"Yeah,but u and Daehwi need to keep this secret,we told u since we trust u",

The night went on like that and we finally fell asleep.Cuddling together on the floor.

-----------

? Pov.

Daehwi woke up and went down straight the stairs and pass through the sitting room but something caught his eyes,it was a couple sitting on the cold floor cuddling together, he envy the lovely bird, seeing them made him fell really bad for loosing the one he love.

but he told himself that he want to move on leaving the sad feelings and trynna forget the feelings he had for Yeji.Lets see if he can.

Since it was 7 in the morning, everyone woke up and got ready to go to school.

"Guys let's eat up first,Daehwi is making us breakfast",Yeji was screaming inside the house to catch everyone's attention.

After a minute everyone settled down in the dinning room and began to eat thanking Daehwi for the lovely breakfast he made for all.

"So u got the rules right, we trust u so u should not tell anyone else if we don't tell u to,is that okay with u",Soobin announced making both Yeji and Daehwi  looked up.

"De(yes)",Yeji and Daehwi said in unison and both chuckled looking at each other,they went on sharing jokes and the dining filled with laughter.

.

Soon they got ready and went to school.

Yeji's pov.

I can't actually believe wat all is happening to me recently and am still confused with everything lately but whatever I'll try my best to catch up with whatever is happening.

We arrived at school, like always we interwined our hands and walked together.

.

As Yeonjun told me that their seniors are doing the job for now, they got lots of free time.

Everything went on so smoothly and finally am able to live  normal life again.

1 month later

My phone ring, it was from Somi.

Somi-"Unnie!!",

Yeji-"Yeah, Jeon Somi stop yelling, my ears are hurting",

Somi-"Mianhe",

Yeji-"Forget it,btw wat do u want",

Somi-"Pick me up on the airport",

Yeji-"I wish there is two me",

Somi-"wae!!tell me I was the first to call u",

Yeji-"ofc not, Hyunjin did first",

Somi-"so am lonely again",

Yeji-"no worries, I'll call Daehwi to pick u up",

Somi-"who is Daehwi",

Yeji-"u met him once in the cafe when u came to US",

Somi-"oh I remember, your bestfriend right",

Yeji-"yeah..okay let's end the call I need to pick my lovely Hyunjin",

Next week kookie and Lisa unnie ar gonna marry.So Somi kookie sister is coming home and also Hyunjin(who is hyunjin??).

I dressed up and got ready to go to the airport.

The car driver soon bring me to the airport.

I went inside the airport and wait for Hyunjin, I do miss him alot though a few months only passed or maybe more than that.

I waited for him  and suddenly got a call from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun-"Yeji where ar u , I missed u already",

Yeji-"We met this morning, but anyway I miss u too,oh yeah am in the airport",

Yeonjun-"oh I see,,, and when can I meet your brother Hyunjin",

Yeji-"About that let's meet each other at 7in the evening, tell the others",

Yeonjun-"okay.Drive home safe, love u",

Yeji-"love u too",

calls end.

"Yeji nuna!!", Hyunjin came running towards me,spreading his arms for me to hug him.

We hugged each other and soon broke the hugged.

"Hyunjin be glad I came for u",I softly punched his arm.

"Nuna your the best, u rejected Somi and came to pick me up again",Hyunjin did a little aego.

"Only for my brother who loves me alot",I pinched his cheeks and we both laughed with our stupid action.

Y/n

Finally I came back.
I just finished my exam Yesterday and start writing again.

Sorry for making u wait.

I just wanna add more idols and am kinda multi fandom.

Please vote and again sorry.

For those who are not familiar with the new idols.Hwang Hyunjin from straykids and Jeon Somi ex I.O.I and now solo artist.(I guess I was right about Somi)