chapter 14

I woke up with frustration since the drama I watched last didn't end up well.

As always I woke up and did my daily routine.

I went down to eat breakfast and rushed out of the house.

Yeonjun told me that he'll be late so I went without him.

When I was about to enter the school I feel someone holding  my hands and I face to see the person.

"Hi, Yeji nice to meet u",I took away my hand from the unknown person hand.

"Do i know u??",I asked him.

"Oh sorry.My name is Park Taemin",He said, what do he want??

"Yeji-a~",Someone called me and i knew that the voice belong to Daehwi.

"Good bye cutie see u soon",the guy whispered in my ears which gave me shivered down my spine.

"Yeji who was that",Daehwi asked me with confusion.

"I don't know either,he just
appeared and talk to me",i said.

"Be careful", Daehwi said I nodded.

We entered the classroom and the girls started to talk to Daehwi and I just went out of the class to find Ryujin.

"Gotta",the same guy who talked to me this morning appeared again.

"What wit u again",i asked with annoyed.

He slammed the looker behind me and my back hit the looker,our eyes met and he was so near,he hold my waist tight enough for me not to get out .I tried to get out of his grip but that won't work.

I tried pushing him and even shout but no one actually recognize.

Than I felt something on my lip...ohhh holly shitt...he kissed me,I was struggling to get out of his grip.

Then he let go off when someone pushed him away.

"Yeonjunnnn",I went and hugged him but unfortunately he pushed me away.

"Yeji u told me to believe u but what is this, u kissed someone else. Am i not the one who always believe in u even when u went out together with Daehwi.Yeji this is too much now let's break up",I felt like a thousand of knives stabbed me, I didn't think Yeonjun will think that way,am breaking into pieces

"Yeonjun it's not like what u thin-",Yeonjun cut my words and said,"Yeji stop",with that he left me.

I cried out loud and I was too weak to stand up right with my knees and I fell down.
My vision become blurry and I fainted

Daehwi's pov .

I was searching for Yeji and suddenly I saw a girl falling on the ground,wait that's Yeji but who is that fucking guy.When I yelled her name, Yeji's friend came to see too.

As soon as I reached I carried her bridal style and pushed the guy away.

Yeji's friend running behind me.

I was all teary seeing Yeji like this,am not gonna forgive anyone who did this to her.

As soon as we reached the hospital the nurse and doctor took care of her.

We sat on the bench provide for guests and waited for the doctor.

"Soobin try to call Yeonjun right now",Beomgyu said.Yeah I know all thier names since I have met them.

"He's not picking up guys,what to do",Soobin said and we all sight heavily.

"What is going on,am really lost",Taehyun said.

"We don't know either, let's just wait for Yeji to explain",Huening kai said.

"Yeah we better wait for it",Ryujin said comforting me.

***

The doctor came out and he approached us.

"Are u guys yeji's friend",the doctor said.

"Yes we are,is she okay",my voice was shaking a bit.

"It's not a serious injured but she might not be awake for now since we gave her sleeping pills",after hearing that Yeji was okay we all breath in relief.

We rushed inside the hospital room where Yeji was there.

We sat around the bed and wait for Yeji to wake up.

****

They all went back to school and also to search for Yeonjun and to solve the problem.

But am where holding Yeji's hand and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Am angry over myself that I cannot protect her.

A/n

Okay here there is new chapter.
Since school is starting am quite busy so this story may be a little short.And thank u to the viewers and voters.