chapter 25

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes.I came back to my senses.

Yeonjun wrapped his hand around my waist and his still asleep.how cute.
I just admire his beautiful face and and didn't wake him up.

"I know am handsome", Yeonjun smirked and I could feel my face heating.

I was about to went out the bed when he pulled me back.He wrapped his hand around me again and I could feel his warm breath.

I just smiled like an idiot.

After a minute my phone buzzed and I went to pick the call.

Hyunjinnie:U know,we planned to go all together on the amusement park your coming??.

Yeji:Just hold,let me ask Yeonjun.

I looked back at the boy who was just scrolling through his phone.

"Yeonni,do u want to go all together on the amusement park??",I asked waiting for his answer.

"Ofc,if u want to",I slightly nod and went back on the phone.

Yeji:we are coming,where are u right now.

Hyunjinnie:wit Kai in their house.

Yeji:we'll be coming.just wait.

I hung up and went back to Yeonjun.

"Let's first change,I need to go home and change my dresses",I said tieing my hair to messy bun.

"After I change we'll go",he said.

"I go make something to eat",I said and left the room.I went down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen.I decided to make pancakes since it's easy

When I was about to placed the pancakes on the plate I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

I faced him and gave him a peck on his lip.

"Let me first finished this",I said and he let go off his hand.

After I finished,we ate quickly and went to my house.

My parents went to work as usual.

.

"Go change I'll wait",I went up my room and change.

Time skipped.

We arrived where the others were waiting.
We entered the house and saw the others playing around and some flirting.

"Guys we arrived",I shout getting all their attention.

"Then let's go, if we are ready",

We all exist the house and went toward the van.

Beomgyu drove the car and so Taehyun sat beside him,and second raw was Daehwi and Somi,they eventually became couple.And third was Soobin and Ryujin and forthly Hyunjin and Kai.And the last but not the least,me and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun hold my hands and put inside his hoodie to make it warm.I rest my head on his shoulder and yawn.

Yeonjun poked my cheeks and muttered "cute".

I blushed a bit at his chessyness.

After sometimes we finally arrived at the Amusement Park.

A/n

More than not updating anything I planned to update  this  little chapter.
Am too lazy am gonna end the story soon.