chapter 9

Yeonjun's pov.

The birthday party was finally over and I went toward Yeji who was standing idly outside the gate.
When she heard my footstep she turned her hills and smile brightly.

"Yeji i'll take you home,what do u think",I asked her.

"Okay, there's no one to take me home annyway",she answered, I hold her shoulder and I slowly walked her inside the car.

I still cannot feel alright about the things happened to her because I felt sorry that I cannot take care of her properly.

"Thank you Yeonjun for always being with me when I need help",she speak out suddenly whick make me wanna hug her so badly.

"I promised myself to always protect you",I cannot control myself and I intertwined our hands together.I saw that Yeji was blushing a little bit,maybe she don't hate it

Yeji's pov.

We intertwined our hands but this is nothing compared to what he did before.

To break the awkward silence I say something.

"Yeonjun is Lia your girlfriend",I asked

"No,she will never be my girlfriend because there is already someone I like",he said honestly,it hurts me a little bit.

"Who?",I asked him.

He stopped the car since we already reached.

"The one who have gorgeous smile,the one who is not like other girls ,the one who always make me worry but whom I really care and want to protect,she is the one who is beside me,who hold my hand",am i dreaming,was he speaking the truth,am i the one he like.He looked at my eyes closely and he's only 5cm away

"I like you Yeji", he said that he like me!!!
He came near and he placed his lip on mine and kissed me gently and I couldn't help myself and kissed him back.

After a second we broke the kiss.

"I'll accept were kiss as were answer", I nodded and smile shyly.

I went out from the car and went toward my house.

"Yeji wait up",he came running and hugged my back.

"Yeonjun my parents will see us",I said and he slowly put away his hands from me.

"Yeji be careful next time, I don't want to see u hurting.

"Of course", I smiled and bid him goodbye.

"I'll be going,see u tomorrow",then we walk apart.

I walked inside the house and I directly went to my room,I jumped around and scream, probably fangirling.

My heart told me to accept Yeonjun so I did but what with that Lia,what is she even thinking,I will never let her be Yeonjun's girlfriend.

I am not even scared of her.

It's late night and I don't wanna wake my parents so I just sleep.

............
Morning.

Ring!!Ring!!

'hummmm'I yawned and looked at the clock it was only 6 am., so I did my daily routine like always.

I went down to eat with my school uniform.

I sat on my basement on the dining table.

"Yeji,who drop u last night,it was already late night so I was very worry",should I say the truth or just say my friends.

"My friend",that's the only word came out from my mouth.

"Okay,I don't want our baby to be hurt",dad continued.

"Of course appa,I won't make u down"eomma and dad seem so happy today ,I just laughed.

After a few minutes ,I rushed out from my house and went inside the car directly.

I looked outside the window and I could see that today is going to rain from the dark cloud and unfortunately I didn't brought an umbrella.'that suck'.

..............

It's been a while since I don't published new chapter so I wanna say sorry to the readers and voters.plus I was quite busy for the up coming Christmas so please excused me this time.🖤🖤