chapter 20

Later that night.

(Something like this/casual)

"Hyunjin are you ready now, what took you so long",I screamed while walking down the stairs.

"Am coming!!", What a brother.

Hyunjin came down and we went out the house after greeting our parents.

Somi told told me that she was coming along with Daehwi and basically they got closer, high chance for them to become something.

We both went inside the car and the driver start driving off.

"Nuna u do remember that Somi, you and I promised that we'll will sing for Jungkook oppa in his wedding right", Hyunjin said.

"That was a stupid promised, reason why I told others to meet up",I said a bit annoyed.

"Am so excited",he smiled even brighter, his so cheerful and I like that side of him.

Soon we arrived at xxxxx restaurant.
We went inside and they were already sitting but Daehwi and Somi haven't arrived yet.

We went towards them and I took a seat near Yeonjun and so was my brother beside me.

As we just took a seat Daehwi and Somi arrived.

"Okay, since everyone arrived let me introduced each other first.So this is my real brother Hwang Hyunjin and my cousin sister Jeon Somi, Jungkook's real sister".I said as I pointed them and continued to say.
"And meet my friend Taehyun, Beomgyu,Soobin, Ryujin,Yeonjun,-",I was cut off by this little kid.
"Boyfriend",Kai said signaling the newbies.I glared at him he just laughed away.

"Sis u got a boyfriend and we just know", Hyunjin and Somi screamed at the same time causing the people around to look at us.
"Calm down this ain't a jungle",I scolded them for their over reaction like always,that's normal.

"Let me continue, Daehwi as you people already know him and lastly Kai, Lisa unnie cousin brother, that's mean his soon gonna be our brother",

"Hi, brother in-law",Kai and Hyunjin did a brother hug.

We ordered a lot of things and we started digging in.

And I just realized that I needed to ask them something.

"Guys I wanna tell u something",I said as everyone looked at me.

"Wat is it, just say",Yeonjun held my hands and again my heart fluttered,how many months have passed after we date,am still fluttering.

"When were small, Me, Hyunjin and Somi promised Jungkook oppa that we'll sing on his wedding day and he remembered that",
"So can you all include and help us"I said and both of them nodded their heads.

"Thats not big deal",Ryujin said.And I feel more relaxed now.

"I can play guitar"Beomgyu said and pretended to play the guitar, no other people will believe if I say his from a gang,his so childish.

"And I can play the piano",Kai continued.

"And oh yeah Daehwi let's use that song of yours",good moves.

"And Yeonjun and Ryujin can rap",Taehyun said.

"Hyunjin is also a good rapper right",and now it's Somi who said.

"Oh aam yeah", Hyunjin said not actually concentrating,his putting the act again.

Anyway, they all are so talented and am so happy to have a friend like them.

They all are getting along with each other really fast and that's really great.

"Where should we practice",I asked Yeonjun who was eating his food calmly .

"We can learn in our mension, there's a music room",Oh that's great really great, really they got everything they need in their mension.

I nodded slightly and eat again.

I don't want to act  cheesy in front of Hyunjin so I warned Yeonjun not to do stupid things and he did obey me.

After an hours we payed the bill and went home.

---------