chapter 6

Yeji's pov.

It is finally time to go for Jungkook's birthday.
Last time when I went out for shopping with mom,I bought a pink prom dress to wear in Kookie's birthday since the dress code is these type.

( if u don't like it u can imagine the one u like)

"Yeji be fast your friends are waiting for you",dad shouted from downstairs,I told my friends to pick me up.

I walked down the steps with my crystal shoe.

"Ohh!!Yeji were amazing",mom and dad said excitedly.

"Eomma,dad am blushing",I said in sarcasm.

"Go,your friends are waiting",then they walked me out.

I saw Soobin and Ryujin sitting on the back side of the car and Yeonjun was leaning against the car.He wore maroon suit.

"Hi guys", I waved at them and they wave back.

"Ohh!! are you still the Yeji that I know,you look really pretty ",Yeonjun said and I smiled on the sign of yes then he hold my hand and placed me inside the car.

"Where's others",I asked.
"They're coming",Soobin replied and they were acting lovey dovey on the backside.

"Are you two dating?",Ryujin asked us . And were actually speechless.

"Not yet",I was very shocked when Yeonjun said that word does that mean he like me too,no he won't.

After a few minutes we finally reached.

Yeonjun opened the door and I walked out of the car.
We also met the others.

"Hold my hands",Yeonjun whispered in my ear,I was speechless so I just agreed with it.

We walked in and saw lots of people.
We saw Kookie and lisa unnie standing and we approached them.

[I don't really know who eddit thid but okay here we ar]

"Happy birthday",we all wished him.

"So this is Yeonjun", kookie said and they both shook their hands.

"Aiss Yeji this is your boyfriend,you look good together",lisa unnie teased
.
"Nnn-",before I could even finish my word Yeonjun cut it off and said "Not yet", what's with that again.I blushed again.

"Oh really!!", Lisa unnie said.
"You should go take your seat now", kookie continued

We sat on our seat and after a few minutes the program started.

-----------------------------

Oh!am back with this little chapter.
Its only three days since I start writing but am so happy to the viewers and the voters.thank you so much.