chapter 22

I planned to go shopping together with Somi and Ryujin to buy dress for Kookie's wedding.

It was 9 in the morning.

I dressed myself and got ready to go.

I went out the house and the driver was inside the car waiting for me.I opened the door and placed my sling bag and sat down.I closed the door and turned down the window so that I will get better view.

The driver first drove at Somi's house since it was not far away.

I called Somi and told her that I had arrived. And soon she came out of the house.She came toward the car and  opened the car door and sat in.

"Hi unnie",Somi said smiling brightly.

"Hi Daehwi-aaaa~",I teased her and pout.

She softly slapped on my arm and I pretend that it was pain.

"Shut up, it's not like we already date not like u and Yeonjun huh",she smirked and fired back.

"Okay both we'll shut up now",I crossed my arm and looked out the window and let the wind hit my face.

.

We arrived at Ryujin's house. Since there was no work to do with the boys she stayed at home wit her family.

So Somi called her and again told her that we had arrived.Soon she came out the house and walked toward us.

Me and Ryujin sat near the window and Somi was in the middle.We perfectly fit on the back seat since we all are so skinny.

.

We arrived at the mall and started  shopping.

We went to the shop which really catch our eyes, there were all sort of wedding,prom,ect.  dresses.

We separated and looked for the dress we like.

I looked around the purple section yeah ofc it ma favorite colour.

It is hard to choose which one is the best since they were all pretty.' I'll just asked the others opinion' I say to myself.

I first wait for the others and soon they both bring the dress they chose, they really are good at choosing.

RYUJIN'S DRESS

It is really nice and it fit her well also the colour suit her

Somi's dress.

Somi's was off shoulder and red in colour

Somi's was off shoulder and red in colour.She is really match with red.

Now it's time for me to choose.
I showed them some dresses and after all we chose a purple dress mix with different kind of purple colour, it was simple I just love it.

(If u don't like the dresses, just think of the dress that u like).

.

After going around the mall we finally finished buying our things.We planned to eat some street food cause they are the things we eat since middle school and we love it.

We were standing in front of the stall and wait for them to serve the food.

.

"Yeji nuna!!,long time no see",a cute little fluffy hair boy appeared and I could recognized his face so well.

"Dongpyoo~",I pulled out my hands from my pocket and poked his cheek.
His really cute even now.

Somi soon saw both of us talking and interrupted.

(Dongpyo and Yunho from X1//I just miss them so much)

"Dongpyo how is Yohan oppa doing",that was the first word that she said and not even greet Dongpyo.haha

"Somi nunna u don't need to worry,he got a girlfriend", Dongpyo and I laughed hard trying to catch our breathe.Ryujin was simple standing watching us.

"Yeah u two!! Am gonna get a boyfriend soon",Somi smirked sticking her toung out.

"Whose these unlucky guy", Dongpyo teased Somi.

"You'll know soon",Somi crossed her arm being proud of her future boyfriend.

"By the way this our friend Ryujin",I pulled Ryujin to face our side.

"Nice to meet u ",Dongpyo bowed his head to show respect. He's a sweet boy u know.

"U too Dongpyo",Ryujin just smiled.

"U know about JUNGKOOK oppa is gonna get marry soon , u should all come",I said.

"Ofc, nunna.Btw I heard that Hyunjin returned  from US, say hi for me",I nodded in respon.

"I'll go now ", Dongpyo said and bowed again before he left.

"Dongpyo tell Kim Yohan oppa that I wanna meet his girlfriend",Somi shouted at the boy who was about to crossed the road.

"Ofc nunna",He waved goodbye and went off.

After we ate finished our food we finally went home.I'm really tired from the exhausting day.I went inside my room and threw myself on the bed.

Knockk!!

I heard knock on the door so i got up from my bed to opened the door.

It was my brother.

"Hyunjin wat do u want huh",I asked still looking at his eyes.

"Just a little chat",he said closing the door and sat on the bed.

We just talked about ranfom stuff and later we both become sleepy and went to our own bed to sleep.

I switched the light and went to sleep.

A/n

Short story u know.