chapter 15

Daehwi's pov.

I didn't call Yeji's parent since it's not a big injuries.

After a few hours she was awake and we got ready to go out of the hospital.
.
.
.
"Yeji do u feel better now",I held her arms as we walked out of the hospital.

"Yeah,are u not gonna ask me what happen", yeji asked

"When u are ready to tell me", I replied and helped her walk.

.

They were both sitting on the bed at Yeji's house.

"U can tell me now",I said as I was also curious about what happen.

"But first promise me not to do anything,,okay",I nodded and got ready to hear Yeji's problem .

"U know the guy who talk to me this morning right,his name is Park Taemin~~~",then she started saying everything.

3rd person's pov.

As Yeji finished saying,tears started falling down her cheeks and Daehwi hug her and pat her back in circle to comfort her.

Seeing his bestfriend hurt like that he got really angry but on the other side he can't just blame Yeonjun.

As it is going to be late Daehwi left her alone and went back home.

-Chatroom-

Daehwi: Guys have u heard wat happen to Yeonjun and Yeji.

Soobin:Yeah,Yeonjun told us.

Beomgyu:I hope Yeji nuna already told u.

Daehwi:De.

Kai:Is nuna okay??

Daehwi: She's crying really hard.

Taehyung:what will we do to make Yeonjun understand things.

Ryujin:let's capture that Taemin guy and record his voice.

Daehwi: That's great idea.

All went offline.

.

As it was time to go to school.
Yeji got out of the house and walked to school since she felt more relaxing to walk.

She soon reached school but stopped when she saw a familiar guy chatting with Lia.

After making her view more clear she could notice that the guy was Yeonjun.

Many thoughts come.

She don't know who to hate,she feel lonely without Yeonjun,and full of jeolousy.She can't held back her tears and cried.

Someone came to comfort her. It's her friends who trust her not like the guy who betrayed her.

"It's okay to cry, cry even more till u feel better", Ryujin hugged her and
pat her hair gently.

"It's okay if Yeonjun is no more my bf, but I want to let him know that I was right"She could barely talk,her voice were all shaky and she sobbed really hard.

When Yeji felt better they went back to their own classes leaving Daehwi and Yeji to walk to their classroom.

But she forgot that Yeonjun was her seatmate.

She pretend not to know Yeonjun was there and focus on the board trying to stay strong, but she's sad that there was no more hand to hold.
She miss every thing about him,just wanting him back.

Yeonjun know that Yeji was in the hospital the past day,but he was too scared to see her.He was full of jeolousy that he cannot trust her.

YEONJUN was deeply in love with her.

As the class end the gangs decided to meet Taemin on the rooftop to find evidence.

When they went up Taemin was there standing looking around the sky.

"Let's start", the boys lock the door and approached him.

"Soobin,Kai, u grab his arms",Ryujin ordered the boys.

"Taehyun,Beomgyu get ready to punch him",Ryujin ordered the boys while holding her cameras in her hands and got ready to shoot the video.

"What the hack are u doing, who the hell ar u",Taemin shouted, struggling to move.

"Boy mind your mouth and if u answer the question I ask u,we'll let u go",

"Tell me that u forcefully kissed Yeji,Telll meee", Ryujin asked as she shouted.

Taemin just smirked.

Before Taemin could say some mocking words Beomgyu punch him in the stomach which seems really painful.

"Yesss,,,Yeji is not my girlfriend,she is innocent",Taemin could barely talk as it was so pain and they released him and they went down to show Yeonjun.

As Yeji was in the class being lonely and feeling angry to Yeonjun that he's not listening to her.

While others were searching for Yeonjun everywhere they finally saw him in their garden sobbing.

"Yeonjun,u gotta look this",Soobin called as the boy turned to looked at them.

Ryujin was happily showing the video clip.

"Yeji told us that the only thing she want is to let u know the truth",Taehyun said as the others also nodded their heads.

"So u gonna forgive all",Beomgyu continued.

A small smile appeared on the boy faced and he spread his arm and hugged them.

"Sorry guys,I cannot control my feelings that I got jeolous",Yeonjun was filled with happiness but on the other side he's feeling bad for Yeji too.

Y/n

After a long time I finally had time to write,test and exams ar coming up so am kinda busy but I'll try my best to upload.Thanks to all the viewers and voters.