chapter 27

Years later.

Yeji's pov.

Everything went well.After training for years I finally became a fashion designer that is well known around the world.

For my brother his still working hard to take over dad's company.

Somi became make up artist which she always wanted to be and her boyfriend who is also my best friend became a well known music producer.

Ryujin is still studying lawyer and maybe next year she'll make it.

Last but not least bts and txt became more popular and lots of people train to become a gang too,u know what I mean who works for the country.

So today we planned to have a reunion.
All of us are quite busy with our own work so we can't hang out like we always do.

^_________^

"Here comes your prince", Yeonjun surprised me and hugged me from the back.

I turned on my heels and hugged him back.

"U seem busy these days",I said still hugging him like a big teddy bear.

"Yeah,sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday",he said.

"Popo",I point my lips and try my best to act cute.

He kissed my cheeks instead and tease me.

I pout not satisfied and he kiss me all over my face.

"Love birds stop flirting we're here",we turned to look at the guys who are just jelous of us.

"Get yourself girlfriends already", Beomgyu and Tae just rolled their eyes at Yeonjun's statement.

"Are u there the whole time?",I asked feeling a bit ambarrassed.

They just laughed.

"Hey there",
"Hi guys",
"Long time no see",
"I miss u all",
"How have u been?",
"Hi",
"Anneong",

We finally gathered all together, it's the first time we meet again after years and I miss them so much.

"Let's have a group hug", Beomgyu said spreading his arm and we all joined him.

"Where should we go we have a week left to spend",Soobin asked.

"What about we have a vacation?",Somi suggested.

"We can go to US if u want.There's a resort my parents own near the beach", Hyunjin said.

"That's good idea", Ryujin and me said in unison.

"Besties",we high-five.

"I count 1 to 3 and u raise your hand if your in", Yeonjun said and started counting.

"Hana,dul,set",I looked up and we all raised our hands.

"We need a private jet",Daehwi said looking at us.

"We can get that", Taehyun repliep.

"Okay fixed. We'll leave around 7 in the morning so our flight is at 8",Yeonjun announced and we all nodded our heads.

"Okay now let's have our dinner",Kai said literally screaming.

━☆゚.*・。゚

The next day.

3rd person's pov.

They all went inside the big van and leave to the airport.

They were loud as usual,which bring back so much memories.

They finally arrived at the airport and soon left Korea.

Yeji's pov.

I sat near the window and Yeonjun was beside me.

"How do you feel going back to US?",Yeonjun asked out of the blue.

"Since I spent most of my childhood life there am happy that we're going back,I think Hyunjin will feel the same.Other than Daehwi and my brother I really don't have friends,and u,it was short but memorable.I wished we could stay together forever",I said almost tearing up.

"Hey what are u saying.I'll never leave u no matter what okay",he comforted me and gave me a warm hug.

He gave a pack on the lip and we cuddle and watch Netflix the whole ride.

After an hour

"Yeji wake up, we've reached",I yawned and strenghed myself

"Yeonjunie am still sleepy",I slept his butt and climb on his back.He carried me and start getting off the airplane.

"Baby u need to eat more,your so light",I just hum and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Noona are u feeling well,do u need any help", Hyunjin asked concerned.

I passed our mini bags to Hyunjin and let him carry along with his bags.

I have informed my dad about us going to US so he told the drivers to pick us up.

As soon as I saw our driver I went down from Yeonjun's back and went towards him and gave him a fatherly hug.

"Long time no see Mr.Felix",his our driver ever since I was small,his like a father to me,when my parents went to business trip his the one who took care of us.We trust him and his also like a part of the family.

"How have u been Yeji,ever since you and Hyunjin left me I felt really lonely",he lost his children and wife in a car accident so his actually lonely and all he have is us.

"Sorry,I do miss you a lot.And I want u to meet my friends",I said crossing our arms.

"Guys meet Mr.Felix our driver and also who is like a dad for me and Hyunjin",

"Anneong",they bowed to show respect and I continue.

"So this is my boyfriend Yeonjun,this Soobin and her girlfriend Ryujin also my bff, here are Kai and Tae same age as Hyunjin,and last Beomgyu.I hope u remember my bestfriend Daehwi",I said as I pointed each of the member.

"You are old enough to get married when are u planning to marry",Mr.Felix ask and I just shrugged.

"I'll proposed her soon",this time it was Yeonjun who spoke.I was a bit taken back,what does he mean 'soon'.Is he trying to propose me??

"It's getting late now let's hear to the resort",Me.Felix said as we went inside our van.

In the first van was me,Yeonjun,Hyunjin,Kai and Tae.
And the others sat on the other van.

It felt like I finally came back to my hometown after years and am happy.There's lot of places I want to take them to and quite excited.

━☆゚.*・。゚

A/n

I'll write two more chapter and end the story and am working on new stories and it will be better than this so please look forward to it when I release.

Please tell me which one should I write.
Hyunjin fiction or Felix fiction.

Pls comment thanks..