chapter 7

After some celebration the next program was  a slow dance.
Most of them went out to dance and me and Yeonjun just sat.

"Do u wanna dance with me Yeji?", Yeonjun stood up and asked me.

"Yes",I answered and he helped me to stand up and we began to dance.

Were holding hands,both are eyes met together it shine brighter than a million of stars,I felt safe and warm when am with him and I dont wanna let loss,but will he feel the same.Thats my biggest question.

After a few minutes we got tired and sat down on our seat.

"Yeji can I ask you something", Yeonjun said out of the blue.
"Okay,ask me",

"I thing I li~",Before Yeonjun could even finish his word someone interrupted.

"Yeonjun oppa ,I miss you so muchh",A girl whom I dont know appeared and she seem like she's at the same age of us why do she need to call him oppa.waitt am I jealous?? Might be.

"Lia when did you come back and why are you here",Yeonjun asked the girl.What's their relationship,he's ex??

"I just wanna surprise you but unfortunately you are here.Actually am here because jungkook oppa is my brother's friend then what about you",She's so over reacting trying to catch Yeonjun's attention and acting cute,wait am being too mean.

I got bored and went to the back side where the swimming pool locate.

(*Dont mind the pic*)

Luckily there wasn't anyone,I took off my shoes and let my legs sink in the water,I maintained my dress so they are not wet.

I heard a footstep behind me and when I was about to face the back to see who it was I was pushed down on the swimming pool.
I yelled and shout,it was so deep and I couldn't even breath properly.My dress help me to flow a bit,I cried out loud.

'Help,helpp!!',I couldn't bear it anymore and slowly I was singking.

Yeonjun's pov.

I saw Yeji left so I was trying to follow her but someone pulled my shirt.

"Oppa where are you trying to go",Lia hugged me from the back and I pushed her away.

"Get away from me there's already someone i like",By saying that I went away from her,she can't get over the fact that I don't like her but she kept nagging me.

I went everywhere to search her but I couldn't find Yeji but there's one place left.

"Help!help!!",The voice was familiar, wait its Yeji.
I ran towards the swimming pool and there was someone sinking inside the water .The first thought that came in my mind was Yeji, "I couldn't even confessed myself I cannot lose her right now",i thought

-----------------------

I finally came back with this chapter.Thank you to the viewers and voters again,