chapter 5

I went inside the class room and saw Yeonjun laying on the table.

I sat on my seat and Yeonjun woke up slowly and stressed his hands and faced me.

"Morning",Yeonjun said and smile brightly.

"Morning", I replied.

Class began.

----------------------

After an hour class finally end.

Yeonjun's pov.

Ringg!!

"Let's go meet others", I grabbed Yeji's shoulder and walked her out.We went on the garden and saw others chatting.

"Hi guys!", Yeji and I said in unison.

"Something fishy", Beomgyu teased us.

"Mind your mouth",I looked at Beomgyu with cold eyes.

We sat beside them and start chatting too.

Yeji's pov.

"As my cousin brother birthday is coming so I want all of you to come",After saying that I handed an invitation card and they took 1 each.

"Kai, last night I just knew that Lisa unnie is your cousin",I said and they all looked at me with curiosity.

"How come you know that?",He asked me.

"Oh!! I forgot to mention my brother before,he's Jeon Jungkook and he's girlfriend is LaLisa Manoban", I explained everything and they all nodded.

"Ahh Yeji noona were soon gonna be family, am so excited", Kai jumped around like a babychick.

"Don't over react", Taehyun scolded him and slightly slapped his butt.

After a few minutes we went back to our classes and continued with the class.

It's a boring class and I am waiting for the bell to ring.

Ringgg!!!

The bell finally rang and I went out of school and went home directly since its friday and mom wanna go shopping with me.

I finally reached home and opened the door.

"Eomma,papa am home",I said with excitement.

"Our baby is home,come and have some pancakes",Eomma offered me a plate of pancakes.

"Eomma where is papa?", I asked my mom who was sitting beside me.

"He went out to meet he's old friend",mom answered.

"Oooo I see", I went up and got ready to go for shopping.

-------------------------
~time skipped~
-------------------------
A/n

I'll try to write new chapter everyday so please dont stop reading..and click vote.Thank you.