chapter 24

A/n
PRECIOUS JINNIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                     -Yunho happy birthday
-Renjun happy birthday.

A/n: late wish for llama

The wedding went well, everything went as they wanted and the performance was also great.
Jungkook oppa and Lisa unnie cried looking us perform,I was so happy that they finally got married after years
.
Also I got to see Rose,Jisoo and Jennie unnie again.Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa married just last year and Tae oppa and Jennie unnie are getting married soon,Jimin oppa and Rose unnie are still like a kids after all;)).

After the wedding Yeonjun told me that he is bringing me to who know s where.So I told my parents that I might not went home cus am not sure.

After a long ride, we arrived at a mension which I don't know.

We went out the car and went towards the gate.

"Where are we Yeonnie",I asked hugging his hand..

"Our family used to stay where,but since Mom and Dad went overseas to work,I usually don't visit this place",he said and I slightly nod my head.

"Okay,close your eyes,do not open unless I told you to",I closed my eyes and Yeonjun hold my hands and guide me.

"Okay open your eyes",I slowly opened my eyes and looked around,my jaw dropped.

"U did all this for me??",I said in disbelief.

I was standing inside a love made with  rose peddles and there was light and candles around.Balloons were hanging and the place was just wonderful.

Yeonjun hold my hands and I look straight into his sparkling eyes.

"Yeji,before you came in my life,I was so lifeless.No other girls interest me accept you.I don't even know I'll fell for your smile.The first time I saw you,you smile at me and my heart flattered whenever am around you.Your pretty inside and outside.
Yeji your the love of my life.
Till now I don't ask u out properly so.

Yeji I love you so much,will you accept me like I am now",his eyes were all teary,so am I.

I slowly wipe away his tears.

"Yeonjun, whoever you are I love u with all my heart and I'll always accept you even in the ups and down",

His hand found the way in my waist and pulled me nearer till there is no more space.

We slowly closed our eyes and kissed.

I put my hands around his shoulder and kissed till we are out of breathe.

We pulled away and hugged each other.

"Let's eat",Yeonjun gave a peck on the cheek and we went towards a room,which I assume is a dinning place.

Everything was just so amazing.

Am happy.I think am the luckiest woman now,having Yeonnie by my side.

"U wanna change,u can wear my clothes",I nod slightly and Yeonjun began searching clothes which will fit me.

He handed me a lavender loose hoodie which cover my thigh and white t-shirt and shorts.

"After u change, u call me, I'll on the downstairs",he said and ruffled my hair

"Okay" and he left the room.

After I finished changing
I looked around and saw some pictures of Yeonjun.
There was a picture  where Yeonjun was still small and he was playing with a little girl.

When I saw the little girl picture,I realized who she was.

I dropped my phone which I was holding and tears ran down my face.
I cried.

I heard a fast footsteps from behind.

"Yeji-aa, why are u crying??",He hugged be and I buried  my face in his chest and hugged him back.

"Y -yeonnie,t-the picture of a girl on the frame is me",I said sniffing.

Flashback.

"Oppa,when will you be back"a little girl cried and ask his friend.

"I will be back soon",the little boy replied.

They were only 5 years old.

But even after years he never comeback.And the little girl started to forget about him.

End of flashback.

"S-Sorry,Yeji-a that time I promised to come back but I didn't.But now am here right",He patted my back in circle.

"At first it was hurt, but soon I forgot about you.I couldn't even remember your name",I said still sniffing.

"매우 귀여운my baby girl is crying", he poked my cheeks and wiped the tears on my face.

"If am your baby girl,than your my daddy",I said laughing.

Yeonjun suddenly carried me bridal style.

"Hey hey!! What are you doing",I said moving my legs to get out from his grip but he was way too strong.

He laid me on the king size bed.

I looked at him confused.

"Daddy will sleep with baby",He said joining me on the bed.

Wat the heck is he going to do to me??

"Am not doing anything to u",he said moving his hand around my waist and hugged me so that my back faced him.

My head rest on his hard chest and his hand around my waist and our legs messing around.

Am so happy.

I love you Yeonjun.

A/n
Finally finished.

I hope everyone stay save from CoronaVirus.
There's curfew in are place and my birthday coming soon;))
Am unlucky ass.