chapter 11

Yeonjun's pov.

I dropped Yeji till her house and went back home.
.
.
.
I felt really sorry for Yeji, she's actually hurting because of me.Why can't I protect her though I promise myself to protect her.'Yeji sorry for not being a great boyfriend ' Ithought.
.
.
.
Yeji's pov.

No matter what,I'll never leave Yeonjun even if I need to face Lia.

Let see how long she can beat me up.

Morning.

I woke up and did my daily routine.
.
.
.
I went down and ate my breakfast.

Ring!!

I heard the door bell and went to open the door.

When I opened the door Yeonjun was there waiting for me.

"Morning Yeji, let's go to school together",he took my hand and hold it.He's so gorgeous,he shine so brightly that everytime I saw him I fall for him even more.

"Yeonjun-a thank you for yesterday",I said.

"Thats what a boyfriend must do",he proudly said and I chuckled.

We reached the school and all I noticed was gossiping and a cold stare,ofc this boyfriend of mine is guite famous because of his looks.

"Is that the transfer student, is she that pretty to have Yeonjun,,"oh Yeonjun is so gorgeous",some girls whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Are u okay,those comments are nothing,forget it babe",Yeonjun hold my hands even tighter, and now his calling me baBe.

"Yeonjun-a u know that I don't care right,so dont worry am okay",I smile weakly.

We entered the classroom and settled down on our seats.
.
.
.
.
Class over.

We headed to the cafeteria and join our friends sitting on our table.

"Ryujin,I need to go to the washroom", i whispered in her ear and she nodded.

I went toward the washroom since I have upset stomach.

I entered the washroom and went directly to the toilet.
After a few minutes I went out of the toilet and wash my hands.

I heard a footstep and saw Lia and her gang Chaeryoung and Yuna from the mirror.I act af if nothing was there when I was about to went out of the washroom they blocked my way.

"What the hell do u want",I raised my voice a bit and looked Lia with my sharp eyes.

"We fuckin wanna kick u",Chaeryoung and Yuna got ready to fight.

"Wait up girls,we first need to kick her out of the school",said Lia.

"Lets get her to the office",Lia pushed me out of the washroom and nagged me to principle Junghee office.

In the office.

"Dad this is the girl I told u about",Lia said and faked cry.

"Call your dad let me talk to him,no one will make my baby cry",Lia dad requested me.

And so I call.

"Papa,Lia's dad wanna talk to u",I passed the phone to lia's dad.

"Hello Mr,your daughter Yeji make my daughter cry,am so angry with her she can't study in this school anymore",

"Ohh,Mr.Choi sorry about that ,but I don't think you will be able to kick her out of the school",dad replied and as soon as Mr.Choi heard my dad voice he apologized.

"Sorry!!Mr.Hwang please forgive me about that",Mr.Choi said which made Lia choked.

He end the call.

"Sorry Ms.Yeji we misunderstood u and please forgive me and my daughter she won't did it again",Mr.Choi bowed in front of me,I wasn't that shocked I knew this will happened so I just act normal.

"lia Yeji's dad is the owner of our company so if U disturbed her again or cause her trouble your moving your school",Mr.Choi scolded Lia and I could see that she's embarrassed.

"But",Lia said.

"No buts,u need to obey me",her dad said and they went out of the office.

Before I went out I bowed principle Junghee and went out.

On the hallway I saw Yeonjun looking around as soon as he saw me he ran toward me hurriedly and looked me from head to toe to make sure am not injured.

"Yeonjun-a am okay"I took his hand and intertwined with mine.

"Is Lia disturbing u again",Yeonjun asked me.

"She won't disturbed me again",I replied.

"Why?",

I told him the whole story.

"Ohh I see",he said and we walked inside the classroom.
.
.
Class end.
.
.
.
A/n

I finally finished this chapter.To all the readers I wished u Happy New Year,hoped U enjoyed new year,please dont forget to read my chapter.Thank You.