chapter 16

Yeonjun's pov.

I was walking inside the class to meet Yeji.

"Yeji-a!",as soon as she heard my voice she turned her head to face me.

I walked toward her, I graped her wrist and walk out of the class and headed to the roof top.

She just follow my instruction without saying a word.

We stand facing each other and it was so silent that we could heard our own breathing.

I pull her near and rest her head on my chest and I hugged her tightly.Then I gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Sorry I was too blind",I whispered and continued to hug her.

"I miss u",she said and hugged me back.

"I miss u more",I pull away from the hug as we sit down holding hands.

"Is there anything u wanna tell me"I speak out.

"Why is Lia always around u,",she asked.

"Oh,good question, I just hang out with her since she's my old friend, though she always hurt you, she isn't that bad and u should make up with her, if u want to",I said and she slightly nod.

"Let's go back now",we went back and class started.
.
.
.
.
We packed our bags and got ready to go home.

"Yeji let's go out and have fun",I asked her.

"Am sorry, I promised to go out with Lisa unnie",she said and I sadly waved her goodbye.

Than me and Daehwi went out of the class to meet the others.

They were waiting us outside and we approached them.

"Where's Yeji nuna",Kai asked.

"Oh,she's meeting Lisa nuna",I said.

When we walked out I saw Yeji standing across us and I called her name.

"Yeji-a",I waved her and she waved back, smiling happily.

A van arrived but it looks more like a gang's van.

Then 2 guy came out and cover Yeji's mouth and put her in the van forcefully.

"Yejiaaaa",I shout on top of my voice and chased the van and my fellows joining me but it was too fast to catch up.

"Guys fast we need to go back and chase the gang",I was almost tearing up.

3 person's pov.

No one know accept for Ryujin that txt are secretly a gang who fight for the country and fight against bad people.
They are like a family who stay all together.

A/n

Finally I have time to write this little chapter.
Though I change my mind about the story I hope u like.