chapter 10

Yeji's pov.

I finally arrived at school and went toward the class room.

I was a bit nervous about the things happened last night with Yeonjun so I just hoped he haven't reach yet.

I walked inside the class room and unfortunately I saw Yeonjun laying on the table and  I approached him.

As soon as he heard me sitting he woke up and faced me.

"Good morning Yeji-a",he gave me a warm smiled and slowly hold my hand.

"Morning",I just gave him a short reply since I was too embarrassed.

The teacher walked in and and all  the student greet her good morning.

"Okay children we will be having a transfer student",
"Please come in",the teacher said.

When a familiar girl walked in my eyes were widen.

"Please introduce yourself",the teacher requested.

"Hi,my name is  Choi Jisu,but you can call me Lia for short,I hope we could be a great classmate thank you",she bowed and approached me and whispered in my ear.

"Get ready,Yeonjun only belongs to me",I smirked and just keep silent.

"Yeji what did Lia said to you",Yeonjun whispered in my ear again.

"Nothing",I said and he just nodded.

Class end.

I looked at Yeonjun who was still holding my hand.

"Let's go eat",He excitedly dragged me out of the room.

Then we walked toward the cafeteria.

"Yeji lets tell others that we are together",all will know that his my boyfriend since we hold hands.

"A..ahh ofc",he poked my cheeks and smile.I could feel my cheeks turn into a tomato.

"Your blushing",he said and peck my cheeks,which make me blush even more.

I just looked down and I could feel hi gaze.

We enter the cafeteria and met the others.

All their eyes were on us.They were making weid noises,only aliens could understand.

We sat together on the empty seat next to them.

"Okay, explain what happened",Kai said and they all agreed.

"Yeji is now my girlfriend",Yeonjun said and showed them our hands which was still intertwining.

"From the beginning I knew something was fishy",Beomgyu smirked.

"Now let go off my hand I wanna eat",I said to Yeonjun who was staring at me.

"Okay",then he let go off my hand.
And we start eating.
.
.
.
.
.
Class began.
.
.
.
.
.
Class end.

I went toward my locker to take some book.

When I was about to open the locker someone pulled my hair so hardly that it made me shout loudly.

"I told u to stop liking Yeonjun right",Lia was about to slap me and I was covering my face with my hand but I didn't feel anything and I opened my eyes.

"Oppa,Yeji is trying to bullied me please safe me,I  just protected myself from her",Lia begged Yeonjun who was so angry.

"Lia your not changing,how dare you try to hurt my girlfriend,get away or else i'll hurt u too",Yeonjun shouted and Lia ran away,I had never saw him that angry.

"Yeji are you okay",he hugged me and  gently patted my hair,I hugged him back and breathe heavily.
.
.
.
.
A/N

Sorry to keep u waiting,am too busy so there is no time to write  new chapter, thought my story are short I'll try by best.