chapter 17

As they went to their secret mansion which was huge enough for them.

"Kai chase the track"

"Beom and Tae collect the equipment and get ready with the van",

"Soobin get the information",

"Ryujin stay where with Daehwi and control the computer and tell us information",Yeonjun being the leader of the gang he control his kids.

"Ok! I got it they kidnapped rich people and asked for money, so this mean they kidnapped Yeji for money",Soobin said from the information he collect.

They hurriedly exist the house and went inside the van and Beomgyu began to drive.

Yeji's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, and soon realized that I was being kidnapped.

"Pretty girl,u woke up",a guy with a gun said.

"What the hell ar u doing to me,what do u want u freaking son of bitch",I was tied up and it was really hard to move.

"Not so early, pretty girl",he slammed the door and went out.

I cried,I was too scared but I wanna stay strong.

" I don't wanna die like this",I thought.
.
.
.
Then the sound of the bullets can be heard.

It might  be my savior.

Yeonjun's pov.

I hold my gun tight and shot every person who came in front of me,I was too worried to control myself..

"Yeonjun listen up, u walk straight and enter the door, Yeji's right there",Ryujin said and I follow her instruction.

There were 5 boys with a gun and I only had 2 more bullets to go but right now I really don't care.

I was about to walk but someone pulled my shoulder.

"Ryujin told me to help u", Kai said and I gave him little nod.

Soon we shot the 5 guy in a minute.

And soon others arriving.

"Taehyung come with me and Beomgyu go get ready for the swing and Soobin and kai clean up the mess,we need to leave without avidencenc(so that no one will know who they ar)",I said as I opened the door revealing a girl in a chair tied up with a rope.

We rushed to her and untied her.

"Yeonjunnn",Yeji whispered into my ears with a tiring voice.

She was covered with blood and I strip of tears fell down my cheeks.

"Tae help me carry her",as soon as I said Tae help me carried her on the back and we towards the swing.

"Yeji don't worry am with u",I whispered shout.

Since the front door was full of police we went down from the back side, swinging down by rope safely and soon entered the van.

"Where should we go", Beomgyu asked.

"Our house",I answered.

I held Yeji's hand and it was so cold.

Yeji's pov.

I woke up and looked around,it seems like I was in a hospital.

Since the last person I saw was Yeonjun I began to call his name.

"Oh right you're awake", Yeonjun entered and help me to sit.

"Thank you for saving my life", I said holding his hands.

"I promise myself to take care of u",he said as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"So where am I",I asked.

"Aa~I think it's time to tell u the truth.
First of all we are a gang but we only do good things.And your now in our house and this is Taehyung Medical and science lap",my jaws open wide and my body frozed.

"What",I scream, not believing what he just said.

A/n

First of all thank u to all the viwers and voters, I finally has 1k viewers now.
So as 1k viewers celebration I post new chapter.
I really don't know how to write mafia story.