Chapter 1-storms- part 1

In the middle of the night, a loud boom sounded in the sky; the rain started to fall heavily onto the tile roof.

Wei Wuxian woke up startled from the sound, cuddling up to his husband, who was still fast asleep.

Laying in Lan WangJi's gentle hold, he laid there awake, not able to fall back asleep; he left the room to check on the children of their group.

He walked the narrow hallways of the inn, and opened the door of the children's room; he saw that they were frightened awake.

One of them cried to him, "I'm scared!"

Wei Wuxian got on the bed and let them lay on him; he hummed a familiar song, a love song made by his husband for him.

Making sure that they were asleep, he left the room to go back to his husband, seeing that Lan WangJi was standing outside of their room, he was startled.

"Did I wake you?!" Wei Wuxian whispers as he kissed his husband's lips, chuckling at how sleepy he looked.

Lan WangJi, smiled, "No."

Wei Wuxian walked inside the room and gets on the bed, "Let's go back to sleep!"

Lan WangJi lays on the bed and pulls Wei Wuxian on top of him, Wei Wuxian gasped, "You're hard!" He gulps.

Wei Wuxian closed his legs and rubbed them together to keep the unbearable sensation from being felt; it only made it intensify.

Lan WangJi pushes him down and widens his legs, entering him with vigor.

"Have mercy! Nnn! Lan Zhan! It's too much! Hehehe! It's been a week! Slow down. I'm sensitive! Hahaha!" He spouts nonsense

Lan WangJi uses the silencing spell to keep him from waking up people, Wei Wuxian furrowed his eyebrows and puffed his cheeks, his anger soon vanished as he felt pleasure, "Hmmf!" His body jolts.

Wei Wuxian's eyes welled up with tears; he wanted to speak, "mmmm!"

Lan WangJi releases the spell and kisses him, "Be quiet! Some guests here do not like our sexuality!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "They can fuck off all I care! They don't know what they're missing! Ahh! Yeah, hit it there!"

Lan WangJi hitched a breath and bit his lip, causing it to bleed, "Be quiet! Watch your language!"

Wei Wuxian knew that when he cussed that it turned him on immensely, "Your cock says otherwise, dear, you just hardened by me cussing! Hmmm?!" He teased.

Lan WangJi looks away, "Did not!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I can feel it, you know! I mean, it's shoved up my ass. And every move you make, I feel it, I can feel you trembling at the pleasure. Ahh! I'm sorry! Have mercy! Lan Zhan! Don't do this!!! Too rough! Have mercy! Wahhhhh!" He cries out.

Lan WangJi, since then, had put up a noise barrier to keep outsiders from listening in, Wei Wuxian noticed, "You put up noise barriers! Why did you silence me then?"

Wei Wuxian flips their positions and rides his husband's cock, "I don't know!" Lan WangJi told him.

Lan WangJi grabs his hips and thrusts into him, "Wei Ying! I'm going to cum!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Fill me to the brim! Hahhh!"

They cum at the same time, trembling and panting, Lan WangJi pulls out and lays beside his husband. Wei Wuxian lays his head on his chest and looks up at him, "Hey!"

Lan WangJi looked down into his blue eyes, "En?!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Let's sleep! Clean up later!"

Lan WangJi watched him as he fell asleep and sighed, "En!"

(Hope you guys like! 😉)