Chapter 21- protecting the one you love- part 3

They finally arrive at the inn and check in, "Don't get to rowdy now!" Wei wuxian tells the boys of the group who last time had a pillow fight.

The boys nodded their heads, "Yes sir!" They then look at how effeminate he dressed today.

"Would you like something to eat?!" The inn owner asked them.

Wei wuxian smiled, "If you don't mind!"

The inn owner smiled back, "No problem, Sir!" He then thinks in his head, 'He looks so effeminate! He must be a cutsleeve'

He then looked back to see him kiss a man's lips gently on the lips, "Excuse me! Are you perhaps the famous cutsleeve couple?"

Wei wuxian's lips lingered next to his husband's, "Yes, We are!"

The man smiled, "I'll go fix the food!"

Wei wuxian then walked over to his own children, "A-Li your sash is crooked! Let me fix it!" He then unties the sash and straightens it, tying it into a bow, "Tight enough?!" He kissed her cheek.

She then looked at him shyly, "Yes, Sir! Mommy, I love you!" She hugged him tightly.

He then pats her back, "A-Xian, take care of your siblings tonight!"

Lan Xian nods, "okay!"

Lan wangji walked up behind Wei wuxian while carrying Lan Wei, who was asleep.

Wei wuxian looked over his shoulder and giggled, "His hair is getting wild! It's time to cut the dead ends off of all three."

His own hair was down to his thighs, "Wei Ying! You forgot to put your hair up!"

Wei wuxian blushed, "I like to have it down from time to time! It gives me a headache if I have it up all the time." He pouts.

Jiang cheng face palmed as other guests walked into the lobby seeing them, "My! You have beautiful children, ma'am!" An old lady who's hearing was failing said.

Wei wuxian looked at her and her eyes widened, seeing the Adam's apple she put her hand over her mouth and proclaimed, "Oh my! You're a man! Sorry! But they are your children correct? But your spouse is also a man and they look like him too. You're cultivators aren't you?"

Lan wangji looked at her, "Yes we're cultivators! They are biological! By surrogate." He looked down at his husband who was looking at him in awe.

He blushed, 'He's cute!' He thought to himself!"

They ate dinner and went to their respective rooms.

Lan wangji and Wei wuxian were sitting on the bed conversing, "So, What were you talking about when you said you were thinking about me?" He opened his mouth and leaned in for a open mouth kiss, sticking his tongue out.

Lan wangji hitched a breath, his cock hardened in an instant, "How I love you in many ways"

He opened his mouth and met his tongue to his husband's, they then lock lips and make out roughly, "Mph!" Wei wuxian cried out as his robes were opened.

"I've been waiting for you to fuck me all day!" He told his husband.

He pushed Lan wangji down and removed his own clothes and then his husband's, getting on top of him and put the cock in his own hole.

Lan wangji gasps at the sudden pleasure, "You... you're warmer than usual! It feels so good."

He then pushed Wei wuxian forward where his chest was touching his, "Hahhh! It feels so weird but good at the same time. Yes, fuck my hole! Fuck me hard!"