Chapter 10- voices from the past- part 2

Wei Wuxian woke up before his husband, feeling a strong magic source from somewhere within the inn.

"Lan Zhan! Wake up!" He shook him, seeing he didn't budge he smirked, he got under the covers and sucked on his cock.

Lan WangJi woke up, "Wei Ying! You!" He grits his teeth, using a tone he hasn't used since they were 15.

Wei Wuxian took the cock out of his mouth and surfaced from under the covers, "I shook you, you wouldn't budge!" He pouts.

Lan WangJi inhaled sharply, "What do you want?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened in shock, "Why are you using this tone with me?! I sensed sinister magic!"

Lan WangJi rubbed his eyes and sighed, "What do you mean?! Let's go back to sleep!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "You don't... believe me?! I... Lan Zhan! What's wrong! Wake up! Lan Zhan!" He shed tears.

Waking up violently, he screamed, waking his husband up, "Wei Ying?" He reached an arm out and hugged him tightly.

Wei Wuxian sobbed uncontrollably, "Lan Zhan! Don't die on me! Never!"

Lan WangJi shifts their positions where Wei Wuxian was on his back and he was on top of him, "What do you mean? Another nightmare! I'm here for you! Do you sense that?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Kiss me! To take the pain away! En! I sense dark magic! Not demonic, but a forbidden magic that's more sinister than demonic."

Lan WangJi looked at him with affection, he leans in and kissed him, saliva trailing between their lips, "Lan Zhan~! Mph! Hmmf!"

They made out roughly, tongues rubbing against each other, Lan WangJi enters Wei Wuxian, making him whine.

"Ahh! Wait! That! My! Ahhh!" Wei Wuxian couldn't speak clearly, spouting nonsensical things.

He then whispered in Lan WangJi's ear, "Deep enough! Does it feel good? Inside of me?" His voice seductive.

Lan WangJi pushed his shoulder making him go deeper making Wei Wuxian to tremble, and yelp in surprise, "Deep enough?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Wait!!! Lan! Zhan! Too! Deep!! 9! Shallow! And! A! Deep! Do you not understand what that is?"

Lan WangJi covered his mouth, "I can't understand you!"

Wei Wuxian cries, "Have mercy!!! You heartless bastard!!! My ass!!!! I'm in love with a horny beast who has no limit!!!! Wahhhhhhh! The yiling patriarch has been defeated, hahaha! If you keep on doing that I'm going to ejaculate early!"

Lan WangJi grits his teeth, "If you truly want to stop, shut your mouth!" His ears turned red.

Wei Wuxian pouts, "Why should I!!! I was born with a mouth, and mouths are used to talk!!! Hmph!"

Lan WangJi thrusts into him harder than ever before, "Have mercy! That hurt! Seriously! I'm not kidding!!!! I'm not some whore that can be fucked roughly like you're a brute!!! I'm not your bitch, I'm your husband!!! It burns!!! Why does it feel like my hole is tighter?!"

"Wei Ying? What are you talking about?" Lan WangJi held onto him.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I don't know myself!"