Chapter 11- voices from the past- part 3

"Wei Ying, get up, we have a meeting!" Lan WangJi shook his husband.

Wei Wuxian whined, "I wanna sleep~!" He grabbed Lan WangJi's sleeve, pulling on it.

Lan WangJi sighed, "No! Get up!" He said sternly.

Wei Wuxian opens an eye, "Lan Zhan~, you were so rough last night~, won't you be nicer to me~?" Elongating his words to seduce him.

Lan WangJi grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand sensually and leaned in to kiss him, almost giving into temptation, "Get! Up! Now! Wei! Ying!" He grits his teeth, saying each word one at a time.

Wei Wuxian smirked, "Did that turn you on? You are so easy to please!! Come on, we have a meeting, what are you doing trying to seduce me? Hmph! Pervert!" He pushed him off of him and stood up, putting on his clothes.

Lan WangJi glared at him, "Nonsense!!! You... you're the one that seduced me... stop looking at me like that! If you don't want me to..." he covered his mouth realizing he was about to say something inappropriate.

Wei Wuxian surrenders, "it's my fault! I just like teasing you! At least you give me reactions. Back then you made me lose face. Come here, give me a kiss." He leans in and kissed his cheek.

He puts his hair up in a high ponytail and put his boots on, "Let's go!" He takes his hand and drag him to the spot.

"Morning sir!" Wei Wuxian bowed to him.

The old man tells them to sit, "I called you here because... there has been voices from the past in one of the rooms in this inn."

Wei Wuxian sighed, "We felt dark magic coming from within the inn last night!"

The old man looked at them in confusion, "Dark magic?! Isn't demonic, dark magic?"

Wei Wuxian looked at his husband, "Dark magic is even worse than demonic, it's forbidden, unlike demonic cultivation where as you can use it for good, dark magic, is only for bad uses. Why do you ask?"

The old man's expression gloomed, "My daughter was killed because of some kind of magic. The people who examined her body said it was demonic cultivation. You wouldn't understand because you don't have children of your own."

Wei Wuxian clenched his fists, and grit his teeth, Lan WangJi grabbed him, "We have three children! And all three biological. Two girls, one boy." He said while calming his husband down.

The old man shed tears, "What are their names?! Please help!!! Before my other daughters are taken too!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "The oldest is 10, her name is Lan Xian, the other two are twins, the girl twin, is Lan Yanli, I named her after my dead sister. And the boy twin, his name is Lan Wei, heh, he acts just like my husband! I may have committed crimes against people, but I was trying to save my own clan, my brother and I... we had a misunderstanding and were distant with each other, until we made up. I'm blamed for crimes I did not commit. I had died a virgin, I have never touched a woman's body except for holding her hand. I don't know how I got that reputation, but I did. Yes, I admit I was a flirt, but I actually never had feelings for a woman. I fell in love with him... at the ripe age of 15."

The old man smiled, "I believed you were innocent! I mean, the wens killed your people, burned the cloud recesses all because of your rebellion. Don't regret it, he loves you because of what you did. Could you make talismans possibly?"

Wei Wuxian hugged Lan WangJi's arm, "To protect your daughters? I can... but I would have to use blood... Lan Zhan lend me yours... I don't feel like cutting my wrists today!!! It hurts like hell!"

Lan WangJi closed his eyes and blushed in embarrassment, "Non... Mph!" Wei Wuxian covered his mouth and laughed.

Wei Wuxian dragged them back to their room, "It's not nonsense, I have to use both of ours! I know what is going on, it's a family curse."

Lan WangJi pushed him down on the bed, He bites his finger and smears his blood on his face, "What do you want me to do to you?"

Wei Wuxian looked at his finger and sighed, "Get off!"

He closes his eyes and opens them, his eyes turning red, pulling out talisman paper, and bites his own finger, "Can you write in wild cursive?" He asks.

Lan WangJi nods, "En!"

Wei Wuxian tells him what to write and he puts his own blood on it, he then activates it, "There, I'll take it."

He leaves the room and hands them to the old man, "This should work to help protect!"

(Merry Christmas Eve!)