Chapter 16- voices from the past- part 7

Lan Wangji stood up and held out his hand to his husband, who gladly accepted his hand and pulled him up.

Losing  his footing, Wei Wuxian fell into his husbands arms, his face flushed, "Lan Zhan, you're so strong! Your chest is so big. I want you, now!"

Lan Wangji dragged him back to their room at the inn, "Me too!"

Once inside, they made out roughly, kissing all over, taking each other's clothes off.

Lan Wangji groaned as Wei wuxian pumped his fully erect cock, the sound went directly to Wei wuxian's groin making him blush furiously, "You're so sexy!" He giggled.

Wei wuxian gasped as Lan Wangji slapped his ass, "Ooh! You know how to turn me on so much! Hehehe! Hmmf!" He moaned as fingers enters his hole.

Lan Wangji sucked on one of Wei wuxian's nipples, Wei wuxian jolts at the sensation.

"Hehe! Lan zhan! My chest is sensitive, you're way too good at that! Are you sure you haven't sucked on women's breast before?" He joked, knowing that he hadn't.

Lan Wangji looks up at him in agitation, "No!" He then adds three more fingers into his hole, causing Wei wuxian to cry out.

"Wait! I was joking! Joking! I know you haven't!!! Have mercy~! My ass!! Why are you biting my nipples! That hurts!!!! Wahhh! I want a kiss~!" Wei wuxian rambled on.

Lan wangji looked up at him with lustful eyes and squeezed his fingers against his prostate, causing him to squirt all over them.

"Lan Zhan~! You dummy! I wanted to cum with you~! You're not having any pleasure yourself!!" Wei wuxian cried.

Lan wangji pulled his fingers out and put them inside his mouth sucking on his own fingers, Wei wuxian's lips trembled and his face burned, "You! Ugh! How can you be so sexy?!!! You turn me on too much!"

Wei wuxian crawled over to him and took his fingers out of his mouth and put them in his own mouth, he then stuck his tongue out and French kissed his husband, "Hehe! Come on fuck me! I know you like to fuck my hole!!! I'm your slut of a wife!" He smirked.

Lan wangji pushes him down and grabs his legs putting them above his head, entering him roughly, "You asked for it! Don't complain later!"

Wei wuxian giggles, "Who's complaining if I get a hubby that knows how to fuck me senseless? Ooh! Hit right there! Take my hair down like you always do."

Lan wangji grabs his red ribbon and pulls it out of his hair, letting his hair drop down, "Wei Ying! I got you something when I had arrived in Gusu!"

He hands a box to him, Wei wuxian could tell that he could barely keep his excitement in, he opens the box and there was a necklace that he had his eye on for awhile but always said it was too expensive, "You! You dummy! Don't waste our money like that!!!" He sobbed.

Lan wangji caresses his cheek, "Do you... not like it? I thought you wanted it since you have been eyeing it and all."

Wei wuxian hugs him, "I love it! And I have been eyeing it, It was just so expensive and I couldn't just ask you to get it~! We have three children, we have to feed all five of us!" He pecked his lips quickly.

Lan wangji smiles, "It's okay! We have plenty of money!" He fastened the necklace around his neck and looked at how beautiful he looked.

Wei wuxian shifts uncomfortably, "Can you move? This feels so uncomfortable!"

Lan wangji grabbed his hands and asked him, "Ready?!"

Wei wuxian sighed, "Just fuck me already!!!"

Lan wangji smirked, "As you wish, my dear!" He then thrusts into him roughly.

Wei wuxian groaned, "Do you like being pervy?" He gasps as his prostate was hit.

"Hahhh! Lan Zhan! You! Oh!" He moaned loudly.

Lan wangji slaps his ass, "Like it?"

Wei wuxian cries, "En~! Don't slap! I bruise easily!!! Hahhhh! Stop! Why did you bite me there~~~~? Now I can't cover that up!!!! Why do you have to mark me as yours every time? I've been with you for almost 14 years!!! Ugh! I have never cheated on you once! I think I know that I belong to you~!" He spouts nonsense.

Lan wangji thrusts deeply inside of him causing him to be speechless, "You're mine! I know you haven't! You'll always be mine!" He kissed his lips gently, and then bites his lip causing it to bleed, he licked the wound and kissed him again.

Wei wuxian moans, "Mphhh! You! You just turned me on!"

Lan wangji thrusted harder into him, "Wait! Have mercy! Have mercy! Hahhhhh! I'm cumming! Hahhh! Nggg! Hahhhh!"

Cumming not much long after him he groaned as he came, "Wei Ying! It feels so good inside you!"

Wei wuxian pants, "That's good! I'm glad I can make you feel good! Hehe! I'm all sticky! I'm filled to the brim! Let's take a bath!" He taps his nose with a finger and kissed him quickly.

Lan wangji pulls out and watched as semen pulled out of Wei wuxian's ass, "I love you! Hand me that towel please!"

He hands him the towel, and gets dressed to go ask for a tub, before leaving he watches his husband wipe the semen off of him.

He asks the old man, "We have springs to bathe in behind this building."

Lan wangji nods and tells his husband, "Let's go!"

He gets dressed and leaves the room with his hubby, they get to the spring and take their clothes off, putting down their bathing stuff they get in, the moonlight illuminated their light colored eyes.

Lan wangji grabs Wei wuxian's hair and strokes it, "Sit!" He tells him.

Wei wuxian sits like he was told feeling his husband behind him he felt nervous.

Lan wangji grabs the shampoo out of the bin and pumps it onto his hands, scrubbing it through his hair. Rinsing the soap out of his hair, he then put conditioner in his hair, being more delicate with his hair as to not tangle it. Rinsing once again, he brushes his hair and begins to braid it, tying it with his ribbon.

He then grabs the body soap and scrubs him, Wei wuxian's face turns red, trying so hard not to moan, "Ngg!" He moaned quietly, covering his mouth in embarrassment.

Lan wangji hardened at an instant, feeling his cock poke his back Wei wuxian trembled, "We came here to bathe, not to have sex! What's the point! Ugh! You are such a perv!"

Lan wangji pinched his nipples, "Be quiet!" He tells him with a hint of warning.

Wei wuxian stood up and sat on a rock that was behind him, he widens his legs and strokes his cock, "Can't be helped! Come fuck me."

Lan wangji grabs his legs and enters him, "Stay quiet!"

Wei wuxian nods, "ngg! I love you!"

They cum once and pull out, bathing their bodies once again and go back to their room to sleep.

(Told ya it was a NSFW chapter)