Chapter 12- voices from the past- part 4

The man thanks him, Wei Wuxian walks back to the room, and enters it, he strips out of his clothes and flouts his body, "I know you want this! I see you looking at my cock!"

He gets on the bed and widens his legs, Lan WangJi puts it in his mouth and sucks on it, "Ahh! Hehehe! You..." his body jolts as Lan WangJi inserts a thumb into Wei Wuxian's hole.

Lan WangJi deep throats his cock, where his nose was tickled by his pubic hair, Wei Wuxian widens his legs even more and moans loudly, "I'm cumming!!!!"

Semen hit the back of his throat, he pulled the cock out of his mouth, and swallowed it, "taste good?" Wei Wuxian asked him.

Lan WangJi made a strange face, "...en..." apparently it was bitter.

Wei Wuxian giggled and got on top of him, "Fuck me! Fuck my fucking hole!"

Lan WangJi grabbed his hips and thrusted into him, "Does it feel good?! Having this in you? Do you really like it?"

Wei Wuxian gently squeezes his shoulders, "Yes, it feels good. The first time it did feel a little strange, and it made me so uncomfortable, but doing it almost everyday with you, I've come to love sex. We were told sex was the best thing a man could have. I love it! Do you love it? Why?"

Lan WangJi cradles him, "I love it. I love you!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Hmmf! Hehe! I'm leaking!!! I'm so lewd. Ohh! I love you to death." His breath quickens as he was gently thrusted into.

( good night! 🌙😴💤😘 christmas)