Chapter 9- voices of the past- part 1

"A-Xian, come here! Bring your siblings with you!" Wei Wuxian called out from the living room of the house that was originally Lan WangJi's mother's House.

They decided to move into the house and have their children live in it, the jingshi was going under some renovations.

Lan Xian got up, "Yes Sir! I'm coming!" She entered her sibling's rooms and told them that their mother asked for them.

All three walked into the living room, and saw Wei Wuxian sitting by their father, looking as if they were about to go on another night hunt, "Again?! I was going to cook for us this week!" Lan Xian complained.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "You're a good helper! We have to go alone, they said that it was best for children not to come on this! I expect you to take care of them, and no using your powers without supervision, missy!" He points at Lan Yanli, who had destroyed things last time.

Lan Yanli looks up at him in guilt, her eyes were the color of his husband's, "yes sir!"

Lan Wei looked at them in silence, his personality was like Lan WangJi's, too much so that it made Wei Wuxian giggle, "He acts just like how you were in our youth! The face!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "En! Wei Ying, I love you!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "What are you saying out of nowhere!"

Their kids giggled, "Be safe! And get some groceries when you comeback! Don't forget!" Lan Xian scolds Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian laughed, "My daughter is scolding me! Hahaha! Yes, madam, A-Xian, be a good girl!!! Love you! Come give me kisses now! And your father too!"

They exchanged hugs and kisses, and left, taking little apple with them, "She acts like you more and more!" Lan WangJi broke the silence after while.

Wei Wuxian looked at him, "What do you mean? Speaking my mind? Yes, that she needs to work on! A few times it was embarrassing!"

Lan WangJi only sighed, "Your powers! And maybe that too! You need to work on it the most!" He said bluntly, leading little Apple with the rein in his hand.

Wei Wuxian trembled, "I have the sudden urge to kiss you!" He blushed.

Lan WangJi stopped and leaned in, slowly inching towards him to kiss his lips gently.

Wei Wuxian closes his eyes, anticipating the kiss. Their lips touched, he opened his mouth slightly to let Lan WangJi's tongue into his mouth.

Little Apple honked as if he didn't want to experience the traumatizing experience from their first time, Wei Wuxian felt his heart race as if he was expecting to be taken advantage of.

He then pushed at his husband's chest, "Let's not! We shouldn't! We have a long journey!"

Lan WangJi smiled, "You're nervous aren't you?!"

Wei Wuxian nods his head, "En!"

They began their walk again, finally arriving at 9pm. They tie little Apple in the stables and walk inside to check in.

"hello, sirs! How many rooms?" The owner asked.

Lan WangJi told him, "one please!"

The owner gave a second look and saw the matching rings, "Ah, you're the cultivators? Welcome! I've been wanting to meet the famous couple!!! I'll give you the details in the morning at 10! Have a good night!"

Wei Wuxian was stunned, "I didn't get misgendered!"

One reason was because he was wearing an outfit that showed his shoulders and they were muscular, plus he was wearing men's clothing.

Once inside the bedroom, they take a bath and talk before falling asleep.

"That owner seemed excited! I already miss our children! A-Xian was right though, we should take off sometimes to spend time with them! They deserve their parents!" Wei Wuxian mumbled as he drank his wine while sitting in Lan WangJi's lap, who was reading a book, in the bath tub.

"En!" Lan WangJi replies.

Wei Wuxian sighed in content and put down his wine, he washed his hair and body before getting up and drying off, putting on his sleeping robes, "Let's sleep! You're tired, I can tell!"

Lan WangJi puts down his book and washes his own hair and body before drying off and putting his own sleeping robes on.

They laid in bed, talking about things that they loved about the other, until they couldn't keep their eyes open anymore.

Wei Wuxian shifts and lays on his stomach, yawning he says, "Goodnight!" And drifts off to sleep.

Lan WangJi blows out the candle and covers both of them with a blanket made by their daughters, and whispered, "Good night my dear!" He fell asleep holding his lover in his arms.

The night was peaceful, with the moonlight illuminating the room, the whole inn was quiet, everyone sleeping with content.

Except for the owner who has been dealing with hauntings since he was young.

Did he call the couple for them to help him, or was it some malicious trick to get the yiling patriarch to pay for something he didn't even do?

Meanwhile back in gusulan, "Sigh! They always leave a mess! Ewww! Expecting a 10year old to do your laundry, when it has semen on them!" She knew full well what her parents were doing.

She scrubs the pants to get the stains out, "At least take them off! Geez!"

She finally got the stains out and smiled, "They'll get a scolding when they comeback!"

(Lol! A-Xian complaining about laundry!)