Chapter 45- spring ghost- part 3

What seemed like the next morning to Wei Wuxian, he woke up to an empty bed, "Lan Zhan!" He said as he tried to get up.

He grit his teeth in pain, "It hurts! Where'd he go?"

He was startled when the door slid open, "Lan Zhan~, Where did you go?"

Lan Wangji walked up to him and kissed his forehead, "We have a case. Are you up to it."

Wei wuxian smiled, "Yes."

They left town along with their children Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, and the juniors.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jiang cheng asked Wei wuxian surprisingly.

"I told you! I'm fine!" Wei wuxian said as he put crossed his arms.

Jiang Cheng sighed, "I was just asking." He put his hands up in defeat.

Wei wuxian hugged his husband's arm and smiled, "So what's the case again?"

Lan Wangji looked at him, "ghost woman" Lan Xian answered.

She then hugged Wei wuxian, "Dad, I missed you and papa!"

Wei wuxian blushed, "You just called me dad?"

Lan Wangji looked at him, "She's 13. She knows you're not a woman."

Wei Wuxian laughed, "I know. I'm just used to being called 'mommy' or 'mama." How time flies!"

Lan Xian whispered to him, "I'll get made fun of if I called you mommy."

Lan Xian's mentor stepped up and hugged her, "Let's let them talk okay."

"Okay, Linghua Laoshi!" (Laoshi = teacher)

"Linghua, Who's tanking care of A-Ying?" Wei wuxian asked her.

Linghua smiled, "Master Lan is, young master Wei!"

"You don't have to call me that." Wei wuxian frowned.

"I was aquatinted with your Parents, but mostly your Mother." Linghua said.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "You knew my parents?" He asked her.

Lan Xian was confused, "Eh?"

"I'll explain when we get there to the you guys." Wei wuxian laughed at everyone's expressions.

30 minutes later, they finally arrived to the inn, and checked in, "Innkeeper, can we use the dining room? Wei Wuxian asked.

"Sure!" A man who was maybe in his late 70s told them.

"First off Jiang Cheng and I aren't related by blood for say, but I do have Jiang blood in me because of my father being a servant of his father. My mother was Cangse sanren." Wei wuxian told them.

"Are they alive?" A kid asked.

Wei wuxian shook his head, "They died when I was 4. I only know them by what people told me. But I do have some memories that are starting to blur of them." He trembled as he talked.

Lan wangji took his hand into his and squeezed, "My grandma is Cangse sanren?" Lan Xian exclaimed.

Wei wuxian smiled, "I thought you guys would have known by now."

After eating dinner the kids went to their rooms to let the adults talk, "Are we going to split up or go together?" Lan Xichen asked Wei wuxian.

"Together so we are on the same page with what's going on." He said as he looked at his husband's side profile.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at the sight, "..."

Wei wuxian smirked, "See you guys in the morning!"

(Hope you liked! Next chapter tomorrow!!!)