Chapter 27- protecting the one you love- part 8

Lan Xichen was watching his husband sleep, he then gently shook him to wake him, "A-Cheng, wake up!"

Jiang Cheng moved around, "It's too early~!" He whined.

Lan Xichen giggled, "There was a murder in town! We're going to investigate at 10am."

Jiang cheng shot up, "Good morning to you too! Do you know how much I love you?" He kissed his lips and tried to make out with him.

Lan Xichen's eyes widened, "You want it?" He asked him.

Jiang cheng bluntly told him, "You mean do I wanna fuck? Hell yeah! And does it kill ya to say fuck? We're behind closed doors, no one will know but me." He giggled.

Lan Xichen blushed, "You really want me to say it? If you do I will! Let's fuck then!"

Jiang cheng's lips trembled.

"Who at lotus pier taught you two to cuss? If you don't mind me asking!" Lan Xichen asked.

Jiang cheng smiled, "We picked it up from the streets there but also our mom too. The first time we cussed dad punished us, but realized his wife cussed too, and let us be. It's a habit. Ahh, don't enter so suddenly."

( 😋 welcome! Do you guys want interaction between Lan jingyi and ouyang? Comment below if you want sex scenes with those two. 😉)