Chapter 44- spring ghost- part 2

"Lan Zhan, hehe!" Wei wuxian giggled.

Lan Wangji looked at him, "What?"

Wei wuxian opened his robes to reveal he was wearing nothing underneath, "Like what you see?"

Lan Wangji's ears turned red, "Shameless!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "Says the guy, who can't stop staring. You're not telling the truth." He said as he untied Lan Wangji's sash, opening the robes and pulling down his pants.

"Wei Ying!" He grit his teeth as his cock was swallowed by Wei Wuxian's mouth.

"Hm?" Wei Wuxian looked up at him in question.

Lan Wangji let out a shaky breath, "You're still sick."

Wei Wuxian took the cock out of his mouth and kissed the tip, "We're immortal. I won't die. It's not contagious anymore. Please! I need you. It's been three days. It's your fault for putting me in the mood. You grabbed my ass."

Lan Wangji caressed his cheek, "Even if we are immortal, we can still suffer. Don't regret this later."

Wei Wuxian smirked, "Lan Zhan is such a caring husband~! Who would complain when the sex is good? Even if you fuck me too hard I never hate it."

Lan Wangji untied Wei Wuxian's sash completely and put him in his lap, "I love you!"

Wei Wuxian's face burned, "Lan Zhan! Put it in! Now!" He demanded.

Lan Wangji did as he was told and entered him vigorously, "Relax! Wei Ying you're burning up." The heat from inside of his husband turned him on even more.

Tears began to well up in the corner of Wei Wuxian's eyes, "I'm fine. Hah! There! Hnnn! Hit it there!" He wrapped his arms around his neck.

Lan Wangji felt him tremble every thrust he took, "Does it hurt?"

Wei Wuxian pecked his lips, "Even if it does, I want you to be in me. He he! I'm fine if it hurts. Hah! I love you! Hn!" He moaned as his prostate was hit.

Lan Wangji smiled, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian gasped as his nipples were pinched, "L...ah! L-L-Lan.... zh-zhan, d-don't... I'm sensitive. I told you..... hah! Lan Zhan!!!"

Lan Wangji sucked on his nipples causing him to be harden even more than he was, "..."

Wei Wuxian looked down piqued, "Quick! Fuck me harder! And faster!" He demanded.

Lan Wangji pushes him down onto his back and fucked him harder than usual, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian clenched the sheets, "Hah! I'm going to cum!"

They came at the same time, breathing heavily they laid there motionless, "I'm sleepy! Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji pulled out of him and felt his temperature, "You're running a fever. Get up I need to change the sheets."

30 minutes later dressed in his night robes he nursed Wei wuxian who was asleep, "I told you not to over do it. I'll be back." He kissed his forehead before he left.

Lan Wangji found his uncle, "Uncle. Wei Ying, he's running a fever. Do you have any herbs?"

Lan Qiren strokes his beard, "He rarely gets sick. How long has he been sick?"

Lan Wangji answered him, "Three days. He told me he was feeling better this morning."

Lan Qiren sighed, "He didn't want you to worry. Here take this." He walked to an area of his room and found herbs.

Lan Wangji returned, "Lan Zhan... you always nurse me." Wei Wuxian laughed weakly.

"Go back to sleep. Here take this." Lan Wangji handed the herbs to him.

Wei Wuxian looked at it, "What is it?"

Lan Wangji hesitated, "Herbs to help bring down the fever. I'll be right here for you, just go back to sleep."

Wei Wuxian put the herbs in his mouth, his facial expression turned weird, he swallowed it hesitantly, "Bitter!"

Lan Wangji put a wet cloth on his forehead and laid next to him.

"Can I lay on your chest?" Wei Wuxian asked him.

"En!" He said as he grabbed the book he was reading.

Wei Wuxian laid on top of him and asked, "What are you reading?"

Lan wangji looked down at him and stroked his hair, "A book came out about our love story."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Eh?! Is it good? Accurate? What's it called?"

"Mo dao zu shi. It's accurate." Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian thought about the title meaning, "Love you!" He said as he fell asleep.

Lan Wangji was shocked at the part he just read, "Good night, my love."

Putting down the book, he nursed him until it was 9 pm, blowing out the candle he fell asleep.

(Poor Wei Ying! 😞 he's sick! But his hubby is here to nurse him 😋 such a caring hubby! Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter!

For an extra what topic do you guys want? Comment below!! Anything is fine! I'll take all of your suggestions!!!)