Chapter 15- voices from the past- part 6

Before we start, I wanna thank everyone for loving my fanfics.

When I posted my first wangxian fanfic I never knew that I would get so much love.

If you really want to know how I write my chapters, I'll share.

I just come up with things in my head while typing, I try to stay true to how the characters are in the novel.

On to the story!!!

The next morning the group went to a nearby restaurant to eat breakfast and talk about the case, "Wei Ying, how did you get that scar on your shoulder?" Jiang cheng asked him.

Wei Wuxian looked at his shoulder and then back at him, "I was stabbed! By a demon!"

Jiang cheng sighs, "So the father had killed his daughter while possessed?"

Wei wuxian nods, "I was asleep and then I heard the voices. You left me alone~" he pouts

Jiang cheng hid his face in embarrassment, "Don't do that in public!!!"

Wei wuxian retorts, "I can do whatever the fuck I want! Owwww! Let go! Let go!" Lan wangji pinches his side.

Lan wangji tells him sternly, "language!"

"Ah! Okay~! Geez! You usually don't care..." a man approached him, and asked for him to dance with him.

"I'm a man! And I'm married to him!" He walks over to lan wangji and puts a hand on his shoulder.

The man looked towards his friends, "I know! You're the yiling patriarch. I was wanting to learn demonic cultivation from you, but I see you can use normal cultivation again."

Wei wuxian sighed, "I could but I am teaching my biological children how to control their's at the moment. But you have to commit to only use it for good. You could become a gusulan disciple if you'd like."

The man looked at him, "I promise." He leaves with his friends, "I'll go there in a few days."

Wei wuxian groans, "What the hell?!" He gasped at his husband's expression, "He's jealous!"

Lan wangji frowned, "am not!" He definitely was.

Jiang cheng leans over to Wei wuxian and whispers, "That guy was trying to flirt with you! Watch out! And good luck tonight!" He laughed

Wei wuxian's face turned red, "Shush! Anyway~, how's sex with him?! Hehe!"

Jiang Cheng's face heated up, turning beet red, "It's good! This is not the place to talk about this! You have children!!!" He pushed Wei wuxian away.

"Jiang wanyin is shy~!" Wei wuxian giggles.

Jiang cheng yells, "Shutup!"

Wei wuxian put finger in his ear, "Why should I? I was born with a mouth, and mouths are used to talk. Bleh!"

Jiang cheng grits his teeth, "Grrr! You! You smartass!!!"

Wei wuxian laughed, "It's true~!" He smirked.

They ran around outside until they couldn't no more.

Lan wangji walked up behind Wei wuxian and asked him, "Worn out?"

Wei wuxian laid on the ground, "En! Lay with me~" he reached a hand out to him.

Lan Wangji looked down at him, "Wei Ying Is the most beautiful person to me~!"

Wei wuxian's heart thumped loudly in his chest, his face reddened, and his lips trembled, "what are you saying~? I'm all embarrassed!"

Lan wangji sat down on the ground and pulled Wei wuxian into his arms, "Why? That... man... he... he... likes you."

Wei wuxian sighs, "If he tries anything funny, I'll kick him out!"

Their eyes met, leaning towards the other, their lips connected. Making out roughy, "Wait! I... let's go inside!!!"

Lan wangji sighed, "En!"

( enjoy! NSFW! In next chap! Good night!!)