Chapter 32- the love of his life- part 1

In the middle of the afternoon, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were sitting under a tree, taking in the serene scenery.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, I'm happy we became immortal, I can indeed be with you forever! Are you satisfied?" Wei Wuxian said as he laid his head in Lan Wangji's lap.

Lan Wangji carded his fingers through Wei Wuxian's beautiful, long hair, "En!"

Wei Wuxian lifted his upper body and straddled his legs on both sides of Lan Wangji's legs, "No one is around, Wanna do it! The children won't be home until tomorrow! They're off with Wen Ning!" he smirked.

Lan Wangji hitched a breath, "Wei Ying!" he hesitated.

Wei Wuxian grinds his hips against his husband's, "Come on, push me down and take off my clothes. Fuck me!"

Lan Wangji did as he was told and took off their clothes.

Wei Wuxian giggled shyly, "Stop it~, you're making me shy. I know I'm sexy to you, but your stare is too intense even between us."

Lan Wangji pinned his arms above his head and kissed his lips, "Can't help it!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes sparkled as he smiled, "I know you can't! Light a fire deep inside me!!!"

Lan Wangji entered him vigorously, "I'm happy I get to be with you forever!"

(To be continued, watching the new movie Dr. Doolittle!)