Chapter 5- storms- part 5

The witch and her son arrive, "I wanna see the bride before they have their first night!"

The women gulp, they run to the room and tell wei wuxian, Wei Wuxian decides to put on his tights to wear with his robe, he then takes his hair down and ties it in a messy bun, making him even more feminine than before, "How do I look?" He asks.

The woman tell him, "Maybe some makeup!"

They put blush on his cheeks, and some red lipstick, looked in the mirror and blushed, "I haven't really worn makeup since my wedding. Do you think my husband will like it?"

They all looked at each other and giggled, "Why are you so shy? Of course he'll love it! He's your husband!"

Wei Wuxian got up and followed them, the others in their group looked at him in shock, the Lan WangJi was holding his two daughters in his arms, the witch inspects him and then smiled, "you have quite the demonic powers there. I can sense you have about 3 children with your powers. But I sense you're not a woman too!"

He hitched a breath, and tried to keep his emotions under control, "Who are you?! How dare you trick me?!!" The witch said as she swings her hand to claw him.

Wei Wuxian's eyes turned red and he caught her wrist, putting pressure, "I'm the yiling patriarch!"

The witch yelled, "Let me go! You'll pay!"

Wei Wuxian releases her wrists and takes out a talisman, he exorcised her, "She was just a spirit! So was the boy!"

Lan Yanli jumps down from Lan WangJi's arms and runs to Wei Wuxian, "Mommy! Hold me!" She giggled. He bends down and cradles her.

He rubs her nose and smiled gently at her, "Mommy is always here for you!"

Lan WangJi walks up to him and pecks his lips, lipstick stained his lips, "Lan Zhan~!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Where's A-Wei?"

Lan WangJi smiled, "He's asleep!" He leans in and whispered in his ear, "You look good!"

Wei WuXian's face turned red, his lips trembled,  'PERVERT!!!!!!'

(Lol!)