chapter 31- protecting the one you love- part 11

Wei Wuxian turned around to face his husband, he communicated with his eys for how he was sorry for the argument. 

Lan Wangji smiled gently, telling him that he has nothing to apologize for.

The juniors watched them in confusion, "I'm hungry!" one of the younger ones said.

Wei Wuxian walked over to the child and picked him up, "Let's go eat, then!" 

Lan Wangji stared at his husband's body causing his face to flush.

Wei Wuxian looked back at his husband and instantly regretted looking, 'Why? Stop it my body, don't react!' his face flushed.

Jiang Cheng looked at the face of his brother, 'You dummy! Your face says it all!'

The group finds a decent restaurant to eat at, they walked in and told the staff how many people, about 10 minutes later they were seated.

The waitress walks over and takes their orders, she seemed to take a liking to Lan Wangji and started asking him questions, "Are you free?" she tried to seduce him.

Wei Wuxian was starting to get jealous, Jiang cheng whispered in his ear, "What are you about to do? out yourself that you are a homosexual? This town doesn't take homosexuality well!" 

Wei Wuxian grits his teeth and whispered back, "But! My husband is being seduced and flirted with by a woman! What would you do if your husband was flirted with by some woman?"

Jiang cheng sighed, "I... would tell them to fuck off!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "See, You would do the same thing!"

Lan Wangji frowned at the woman's attempt to seduce him, the woman saw that it wasn't working and joked, "What? All that seducing from a hot woman and you're not hard. You're not a cutsleeve are you?" 

Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji's hand into his and smirked, "That's right! He's my husband, lady! Now stop trying to flirt with him, and there are children present."

The waitress's eyes widened, "Well, no wonder! But you two do look familiar, Who are you anyway?"

"They are the Yiling Patriarch, and Hanguang-Jun!" Lan Xian told her.

Wei Wuxian looked towards her in shock, "..."

The woman's face looked troubled, "That girl who was murdered, she was my sister! Please find who killed her! Please! She was only 17! I'm afraid I'm going to be next!" she cried.

Lan Xichen got up and comforted her, knowing that Jiang Cheng wouldn't mind, "Could you tell us her name? We would like to visit your home to give condolences to your parents!"

The woman tried to stop crying, "Her name was Mian! Can you wait until I'm off work at noon?"

Lan Xichen could feel his husband's cold stare, "You're a cutsleeve too, aren't you! I heard that the sect leaders of gusu lan and lotus pier had gotten married! My parents... they..." she grits her teeth in anger, "They... my sister had fallen in love with a woman, and they took her to a priest that would take the demons out of her mind. When they found she was not possessed, they got violent. Also, I'm a cultivator with no sect, I've been keeping my powers a secret from my parents. Young Master Wei, could you teach me cultivation?" 

Wei Wuxian looked at her, "Did your parents take her to any place that was demonic in any way?"

She looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Wei Wuxian stood up, "When I was investigating her body, I had felt it for a demonic presence. There were high amounts of demonic powers. Unless... she's a demonic cultivator?"