new fanfic is up

Hey guys, the new fanfic is up on my wattpad. 

Here is a sypnosis of what's it about:

Since coming out, Pete and Kao have had some difficulties adapting to being seen as different, due to the fact their school is for engineering. Their friends, Sandee, June, and Thada accept them for who they are. Find out how Pete and Kao face troubles along the way in their relationship. 

I will be doing the same style of writing as I am for MDZS, by mixing comedy and romance together. 

I am basing it after the events of  Dark blue kiss, and Kiss the series. I am pretty sure that Kiss the series is before Dark blue kiss, but the funny thing is that June and Thada find out twice about Pete and Kao. Because Kiss the series was aired in 2016, and Dark blue kiss was aired in 2019. 

But there is an origin story of how Pete and Kao fell in love, the series is called Kiss me again. Kiss the series follows actually mostly Sandee's and Thada's love story and Sandee's sister, Sanrak and Na's love story. Pete and Kao do get outed to just Thada and June. June is a guy by the way. 

I just wanted to let ya'll know what it was about to see if it interested any of you! 

Also, wattpad is being glitchy right now. It's saying my the story I'm talking about has zero reads, but has two votes. I want to know if it's just on my end or does it say it on your end too?

Can't wait to type up the next chapter on Saturday for MDZS! 

The prologue and Chapter 1 is up for the [petekao] Life after coming out fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy my writing! I feel like I have grown as an writer. I am thankful to everyone who has read my fanfics from the very beginning till now.

see you guys on Saturday!!!!!