Chapter 18- new years

The town was bustling with people, celebrating the new year that was about to come.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan!" Wei wuxian said as he dragged his husband to a food stall.

Wei wuxian was wearing a red and gold outfit, that matched his husband's, "Happy New Year's Eve, dears! Thank you for helping me set up!" The old woman who worked this stall told them.

They bowed to her, "No need to thank us! If you ever need help just come by to see us! 2 please!" Wei wuxian said giddily, handing her the money and taking the food.

The lady giggles, "You're energetic today, I see! Oh. Hanguang-Jun, and young master Wei, please give these to your children! My daughter and I made them! And here's some money for them too!"

Wei wuxian blushed, "You didn't have to do that! Sure! A-Li wanted to know if she could help you out with your stand some! A-Xian wants to too, but she has studies to worry about!"

The woman smiled, "She can come and help out anytime she'd like! I'll even give her a salary!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Thank you!"

Lan wangji spoke up, "Thank you! Ma'am!"

They walked side by side, "Ahh! Open your mouth!" Wei wuxian told him holding out a stick with candy on it.

Lan wangji hitched a breath, "Ah." He complies.

Wei wuxian puts it in his mouth and smiled, "Do you like it?!"

Lan Wangji took hold of the stick and bit a piece off, "En! It's good! You?!"

Wei wuxian puts it in his mouth and smiled, "En!"

They find a stall with games, "Wanna play!" Lan wangji asked his husband.

Wei wuxian smiled, "Sure!"

They walk up to the owner and ask to play, "How many rounds?"

Lan wangji answers, "One!"

Wei wuxian looks at the prizes and sees one of a bunny, "I want that one!"

Lan wangji looks at the thing his husband wants and smiled, "En!"

He steps back behind the line and tosses, landing on the prize, "here!"

Wei Wuxian kissed his cheek, "Let's go meet up with them!"

Happy New Years everyone! I still have 5 hours until 2020!

I became an admin of a Facebook group yesterday!