Chapter 7- extra 1- gifts

(Okay! Since there are 5 more days till Christmas, I will be doing Christmas themed extras!!!)

Sitting at the desk in their shared room, late at night, Lan WangJi was grading essays, letting his husband catch up on sleep.

Earlier

"Lan Zhan! I'm back! I'm beat! No sex tonight please! My body aches! Could you massage me?  And bathe me? I have to grade essays!!!!" Wei Wuxian mumbled.

Lan WangJi takes a wash cloth and wipes the dirt off of his face, he then takes out the jade pendent and lays it on the table.

"where does it hurt? Where have you been? There?" He rubs his shoulders, and slowly takes off his clothes and lays them on the ground to be washed later.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Everywhere hurts~! I wanna sleep~! Hurry up and kiss me, before I fall asleep!"

Lan WangJi kissed his lips gently, he was about to have his way with him, when indeed his husband fell asleep.

Present

The candle light flickered, Lan WangJi finally finished and stood up, he picks up his husband's clothes and something dropped out.

He picked it up and looked at it, it was a carving of their family, on the bottom a message written by his husband.

'Lan Zhan, You are my world! Merry Christmas!'

Lan WangJi smiled.

The next morning Wei Wuxian saw the carving on the nightstand and blushed, "Lan Zhan!!! I was saving to give that to you!!!!!"

Lan WangJi was still asleep, waking up he kissed his lips and pulled him back down to cuddle, "I loved it!"

(😉 Wei Ying is a cutie!!!)