Chapter 39- winter ghosts- part 6

The next Morning Wei wuxian stirred and sat up, rubbing his eyes before he opened them, he looked down to see his husband still asleep.

His face flushed immensely, "Ahah! Lan Zhan, let go~! We have to go to the Gods' world today."

Lan Wangji woke up and smiled at his husband of 15 years, "En!" He said as he stared at his face like he was in love all over again.

Wei Wuxian's lips trembled, "Don't d-do that! It makes me feel dizzily in love with you!"

Lan Wangji then suddenly pulled him down and kissed his lips, "Let's go!"

Wei wuxian got off of him as soon as his ass was slapped, "Y-You! Don't slap my ass! It's shameful!"

Lan Wangji ignored him as he got dressed, "Oi! Are you listening to me?"

Wei wuxian got in front of him and grits his teeth, "hmph!"

Lan wangji stares at his cock that hardened, "Wei Ying!"

Wei wuxian looked down and trembled, "Shut up! It's because you... sla... slapped my ass! I'm getting dressed!"

He hurriedly ran to his clothes but as he was about to bend down he slipped, Lan wangji caught him, "Be careful!"

Wei wuxian blushed, "I need to get dressed!"

Lan wangji put him down and dressed him, "Let's go!"

Outside was Freyja, "Good morning!" She said giddily.

They both payed their respects to her, "Oh, want to know the gender of the baby?"

Wei wuxian nods, "Yes!"

Lan Wangji elbowed him, "Yes ma'am!"

Freyja smiled, "Male!"

Wei wuxian bowed to her, "Thanks!"

30 minutes later they were in the gods' world, "Looks different!" Wei wuxian said.

They walked to a gate and there standing was diyu and someone else, "Wei wuxian, this is Mo xuanyu!" Freyja points to the man who was with diyu.

Wei wuxian stopped walking and hitched a breath, "Thank you for your sacrifice of your body to my soul."

Mo Xuanyu stares at Lan Wangji, "You followed my wishes? And you have good taste in men."

Wei wuxian blushed, "Yes! Playing you was so difficult. It made me realize I liked a man."

Mo Xuanyu was surprised, "You weren't a cutsleeve?"

Wei wuxian scratched his head, " I didn't realize I was in love until I came back to life."

Diyu interrupts, "The way you teased him was hilarious to watch."

Wei Wuxian grits his teeth, "You what? You can watch what we're doing?

Diyu laughed, "Duh! So we can keep count on who goes to hell or not!"

(I was at the hospital yesterday. It wasn't a stomach bug but a kidney stone had passed.)