Decisions

Nene's POV

The truck pulled up beside me , I was so scared I thought I was going to piss myself. Being a stripper has its pros and cons.. The pros is the easy money, the cons is that these niggas will stalk and harass you..

The door on the truck flew opened, and out step this fine ass man.. I realized it was the guy that motioned for me to step down off stage.. God please don't let him be a stalker... I'm just trying to go home..

"Can I help you sir? Do you need this park?" I said opening my car door.

" Are you Lola?" He said smiling, showing his perfect white teeth.

He was standing there eyeing me up and down. He was so fine , I was getting wet by the sight of him. He was dark chocolate complexion, tall , you can tell he had money by the way he carried himself.

"May..be...Who wants to know" I said with a mug on my face.

"I do ma.. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want to get to know the lady behind the mask.. " he said extending his hand out to me.

"Yes.. I'm Lola" I said shaking his hand..

"That's not your real name ma, what's your real name?"

"Shanea, but you can call me NeNe".. I told him and he smiled.

"Okay, cool.. Dontrill, but you can call me Trill.. I know you don't know me, but I would like to take you out tomorrow night? I know you not working, I only see you in here on Friday.."

"I'll think about it.. " I said getting in my car.

"Okay, no pressure.. Let me see your phone.." he said holding his hand out.

"Here" I said giving it to him. He got my phone and dialed his number.

"In case you change your mind, call me.. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you...." he said smiling, handing me my phone back..

"Okay, well It was nice to meet you Dontrill but I have to get going. I have some studying to do, and it's getting late... I'm not trying to be in these fools way."

"Alright Ma, drive safe.." he got in his truck and sped off..

I put my seatbelt on and pulled off.. I kept looking in my review mirror making sure I wasn't being followed..

Trill

Unknown POV

Unknown POV

"She out here talking to this nigga.. Why he pushing up on my woman? I wanted to shoot him right there... Why is she talking to him? I spend time with her every Friday and Saturday night... I lost my family because of her, and she won't give me the time or day.. Treating me like a friend , when she know I love her... Who was that nigga smiling in her face...." I sat in my car watching them, I was getting pissed off I took my gun out the glove compartment.. "I love Lola, and if I can't have her, nobody can.."

Deja's POV

The next day

" I want you to fuck me good baby, don't st..op.. shit." I screamed ..

"You like that shit don't it.."  Zay said smacking my ass so hard, when he did that I got wetter..

"Oohh wee, yess.. I like that.." I watched as he went in and out of me, my clit was throbbing... I could bust at any minute... sh...it!... I can't take more"  I said pushing his chest, he was so deep ..

"Shut that shit up and bend yo ass over"

He was pounding me so good , I wanted to melt right there. I was throwing it back , we were matching stroke for stroke.. My legs started to shake as I came, he came right behind me. "Fuck" he spat..
He collapsed on top of me, rubbing my sore kitty. I ran my hand through his waves, only if he was mines.. Zay was the best I ever had.. I couldn't get enough of him. I just hate he couldn't never spend the night with me.. He was married, but he told me he was leaving his wife. He said he was only with her cause of the kids. That was just some bullshit he fed me.. I knew that nigga was lying , but I didn't care. All I wanted was him, but he belonged to somebody else.

He got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. When he came back out I was on my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Yo Dej , I'm bout to head out, I'll text you later.." he said grabbing his keys off my night stand.

"Yea, whatever...I won't wait on it, Lock my door behind you.. " I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't be like that Dej, you the only one that understands me".. he said walking over kissing me on my forehead.

"Bye.. Run home to YOUR FAMILY.."

"Fuck you" he spat slamming my front door..

"Fuck you too!"

I got up out the bed and went to my bathroom and closed the door... I ran some hot water in my jacuzzi tub, got in, and turned some slow jams on... I soaked my body for about an two hours, I was in there so long my fingers were wrinkle.

********

I laid in my bed watching tv, it's 1 o'clock in morning and I still haven't heard from Zay.. I'm so tired of his lies, and his bitch ass excuses.. How can I be in love with someone else's husband. This shit ain't right.. Imma give his ass an ultimatum, either he gone leave his wife, or leave me alone. I was tired of spending my nights alone. Fuck that, and fuck him. I'm no body's side bitch.. He got me fucked up..

Zay

Like❤️Comment❤️Sorry for any errors

Like❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any errors..