Stalking

Resha's POV

"Look, look, she moving out..." I said pointing at Nene..

I was sitting in my car across the street watching her... I been waiting on this day every since I told her who I was.. Eventually, I knew that would get her out the house..

"I see girl.. So what? .. He told you he didn't want you.. Why do you even care.. Why you fucking with these folks?.."

"Tip , let me do this.. My plan is going to work.. Just watch , he gone be calling me.. Begging me to suck his dick.. That nigga know what's up, he was fronting.."

"Yea.. right.. I told you don't mess with him.. I Told you I don't want to be involved in this bullshit.."

"Yea... Yea.. Yea.. y'all worked at Plush together.. Blah .. Blah.. Blah... What? You gone chose friends over family?"

"No, It's not that.....I don't understand why you stalking a nigga when you only gave him sloppy toppy.. Why you trying to break up, or tear down another female ... Damn.. you young bitches got so much shit to learn.."

"Like what? Stripping... Shaking my ass!"

"No bitch, it's all about respect! If we don't respect each other as women, how can we expect these niggas to?"

"Whatever.. You ain't no fun, I'm dropping you off.."

"Good, and don't call me out the house no more for no bullshit like this again.."

"Whatever!" I told her as I pulled off, speeding through traffic...

"Slow down Resha.. Damn.." Tip said holding on to her seat..

"I'm not going that fast..."

"What do you call it! Have you taken your bipolar medicine, you act like you haven't.."

"I don't need it.."

"Huh? you sure?" Tip asked me looking confused..

"Yea.. I don't need it, I'm fine... I haven't taken it in months... Just mind your business.."I told her pulling up to her complex..

"Whatever.." she got out and slammed the door..

Tip was my older cousin, my daddy and her daddy are brothers... We grew up around each other, but she was 8 years older than me.. I was 20, and she was 28.. She told me not to mess with her friend man, but I didn't care.. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him...I never gave up on the fact that we could be together, we were meant to be.... Now I have to figure out how can I get Nene out the picture for good!!

********

1 Month later

Trill's POV

I got up out the bed and checked my phone for any missed calls... I went in the bathroom and got in the shower, all I could think about was getting my family back.. Its been a whole month, and I haven't seen or talked to her.. She took the boys with her, and it wasn't shit I could do about it.. I got out the shower , and dried myself off.. I went in my closet and grabbed a polo shirt , some jeans and my Air Force ones..

I went downstairs to the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal... I haven't had a home cooked meal since she left.. I was fucked up about it... I went to the living room and sat on the couch, turned the tv on.. I heard the front door opened, when I turned around I saw Zay walking in..

"The fuck you in here doing, crying?" He said laughing..

"Fuck you!"