I want you back

3 weeks later

Deja's POV

"Okay, One , two , Three.. Push..." Dr. Young said..

"Little cries filled the room"

"You did it cousin, she's perfect.." NeNe said crying as she held my hand..

"Oh my god look at all that hair.. She's chunky too Dej, look at those jaws.." my mom said crying..

"Hey Ava, your mama loves you" I told her as I planted kisses on her cheeks..

******

******

Saturday

The next day..

NeNe's POV

I've been staying with Deja and my auntie until I find  me a place to stay..  I haven't been answering the phone for Trill.. He been calling me every day.. I don't feel like dealing with his babymomma drama, so I never answer.. I really miss him though... I was on my way to school, today was the last day of class. We are going to take finals..

I went in the class room and took a seat, my professor started passing out our exam...

******

"Hello, Lola This Gino.. Can you come in tonight? We have a celebrity hosting , we're short and I need you.. When you get this message call me back.." Gino said on my voicemail.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I was watching Martin , while looking on Instagram.. I was eating some Wendy's , when all of sudden I felt the urge to throw up.. I went to the bathroom , and threw up, emptying my stomach.. I went back in the living room and laid down.. I was about to take a nap when I saw Deja calling me..

"Hey, babymomma, what you and Ava doing?"

"She's so greedy Ne.. She eating.. Im ready to come home, what you doing? Did you take your test today?"

"Girl yess, I hope I passed it.. I'm laying down , my stomach a little upset.. "

"Uhh Ooh.. You pregnant.. Damn..we gone have a house full of kids.." she said laughing..

"No ma'am , I'm about to graduate.. I been thinking about moving .. No babies for me.." I told her .

"Well... did y'all use condoms every time y'all have sex?" She asked..

"Not all the time, but we did majority of the time.." I told her honestly..

"Well, buy a test.. Just to make sure you not.."

"No... I don't need one.. I'm about to get ready for work, I'll call you back.."

"Don't rush me off the phone.. What you mean Work... You going in tonight? Yo ass better be careful.. We will be home tomorrow, just call me when you leave the club, tell Tip I said hey.."

"Yea I might as well, I'm finished with school.. My man is with his babymomma, I'm single so why not...Besides I need some extra money for a apartment.. I'll tell her , now bye bitch.."

"Yea.. Yea.. Yea.. Don't let Trill catch you in there.."

"Girl whatever , bye Dej.." I told her laughing..

Bye pregnant bitch.." she said hanging up laughing..

*******

I went in my room and started getting ready.. I got in the tub and ran some hot water , and soaked for about an hour.. I couldn't stop thinking about Trill.. I wanted him inside of me.. Caressing me and holding me, I was getting wet think about him.. I got out the tub , and dried myself off.. I went in my suitcase an grabbed my new outfit , and some heels.. It was going to be packed tonight, so I wanted to be ready before I got there.. I did my hair and make up and I was headed out the door..

 I did my hair and make up and I was headed out the door

********

I pulled up to Plush and all eyes were on me. I walked in speaking to everyone..

"Hey Lola , we missed you" a couple of the girls said as I walked in..

"Hey, Is Tip here?

"Yea, she's in the back getting ready.. Are you going on stage tonight.." Porsha asked..

"You know it" I told her walking to the back..

*****

Trill's POV

"I'm leaving the house now, I'll be there in about 15 minutes.."

"Aight, she just walked in, she fine as fuck too.. You better hurry up, you know it's packed.. Kevin Gates in here tonight.You know this nigga got two phones nigga.."  Meech said laughing..

"Nigga , fuck you.. Here I come"

"Where you going Trill? I thought we were having family night tonight.." Sheeda said holding a DVD ..

"You ain't thought no shit like that.. I told you I wanted to spend time with my son.. Listen, I respect you, and I want the same respect back.. When you left, you did more than visit family, you were staying with some dude.. He left you, so now you back here in my face.. I wasn't tripping about that , I was glad you was happy.. All I want to do is co-parent and be a father to my son.."

"Alright.. Well , I guess you about to go get your little girlfriend back huh?.." she said rolling her eyes.

"Mind your business.. And here, here are the keys to your new apartment.. It's only 30 mins away, it's fully furnished.. It should be ready Monday.." I told her handing her the keys.

"Thanks Trill, you really a good dude.. Sometimes I wished we would've worked out.. I'm sorry for acting so childish.. I didn't want you to be happy because I wasn't happy that Stephan left me.. I'm sorry for interrupting your life and keeping TJ away from you.."

"It's cool, we gone always be family.. I gotta go though, Lock up when I leave .."

I grabbed my keys and left.. I  got in my truck , headed to Plush..

******

NeNe's POV

"Alright, Alright, Alright ... Calm down.. We got something special coming to the stage.. She's every mans dream... Help me welcome to the stage, the one, the only ..... Lola ..." Josh said..

Like❤️
Comment❤️

Excuse any errors❤️