Almost Perfect

6 months later

Deja's POV

"Ma, you seen my keys.."

"Look on the counter." She hollered..

I been staying with my momma since I came home from the hospital..I haven't had any contact with Zay bitch ass since I saw him in court... His wife didn't get no jail time for shooting me.. The bitch lied like it was my fault, and I provoked her by trying to break up her marriage.. I think she got probation and counseling.. I wanted to whoop her ass in that court room! She better be glad I was pregnant.. I mean , I knew he was married. But he didn't respect her , so how could I .. I'm 8 months pregnant, and I still haven't told Zay it's his baby.. Right now I just feel like we are better off without him..

I wobbled down the hall to get my keys off the counter.. I had a doctors appointment 2:00 o'clock today..

"You want me to go with you.. " she said hugging me.

"You don't have to Ma, it's just a check up.."I told her as I grabbed my keys, walking to the door...

"Okay, drive safe.." she said closing the door behind me.

I got in my car , put my seat belt on and drove off.. 

****

"Walker" the nurse said calling me to the back..

I went in the room and sat down on the exam table waiting for the doctor to come in..

"Good Afternoon Ms. Walker how are you feeling today?" Dr. Young said..

"I'm good , I'm just tired.. My feet are swollen.. And sometimes my back hurts if I'm up too long."
I told her as I rubbed my belly..

"Okay, that sounds normal.. Are you having any cramps or pain in your pelvic area..?"

"No .. Not yet.."

"Okay, lay back, lets listen to your little princess.." she said..

I cry every time I hear her little heart beat.. I can't wait to see her little face..

********

NeNe's POV

Me and Trill was at the mall picking out some stuff for Deja's baby.. I wanted to have a baby shower for her, but she doesn't want one.

"Ouu Trill look .. This is too cute.." I told him holding up a pink Minnie Mouse onesie. I was buying everything I thought she needed..

"Baby, everything is cute in a baby store.." he chuckled.

Me and Trill been spending a lot of time together .. I moved out of my apartment and moved in with him after that situation with Mitch..He didn't want me living there by myself, and I honestly didn't want to. I put my stuff in storage and never looked back. His home was beautiful, he stayed outside the city and its so peaceful out there..

"Trill , I'm ready, I believe I got everything.."

"You Damn near bought the whole store Ma, I bet you do.. Did you leave something for the other momas" he said laughing..

"Nope.." i told him walking out the store.

We had so many bags, we barely got everything in the truck.. I just wanted to make sure Deja had everything she needed..

"What you gone cook tonight Ma..? He ask as he loaded the car up with bagatelle .

" Chicken and shrimp Alfredo, rolls, and garden salad.."

"Okay.. cool..."

We got in the truck and pulled off.. The drive home was quiet.. Trill wasn't talking like he usually would.. He looked like he had something on his mind..

******

We pulled up to the house and Trill was getting everything out the truck

We pulled up to the house and Trill was getting everything out the truck.. I went in the kitchen and started taking the stuff out the cabinet I needed so I can start cooking..

"Look, I gotta go take care of some business, but I'll be back later.. You gone be okay.." he said looking down at me..

"I'll be okay.. Deja should be on her way over.."

"Aight, gimme kiss.." he said. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him.. He deepened the kiss by adding his tongue.. When he did that it caused my river to flow..

****

Deja's POV

"Hey Ne.. Bitch what's cooking? It's smelling good in here.."

"Bitch come on in, I'm in the kitchen.. All you wanna do is eat.." she said laughing..

"And you know it... This little girl is greedy.. I stay hungry" I told her sitting down at the table...

"How was your appointment?.."

"It was good girl.. Everything is fine.. Just a few more weeks left." I said rubbing my stomach..

" I can't wait to see her wittle face.. What are you going to name her?"

" Ava Elise Walker" ..

"Aww, that's so pretty Dej.. Did you ever tell Zay about the baby?"

"No.. This is my baby, if I would've told him, he would've told me to get an abortion.. So what's the point? He don't care about me NeNe.. He told his wife he never loved me.. I was hurt, but hell what could I expect from a nigga that was married.. I just don't want that type of energy around me or my child.. So I rather not tell him, that's why I don't want a baby shower.. I don't want to see his bitch ass!"

"I understand cousin, you have to protect your peace.. Besides you got me and your momma.. We all gone share her together.. She gone be well taken care of!" she said rubbing my belly..

Nene's POV

Me and Dej sat around all day, eating and watching tv.. We were laying on the couch when we heard the doorbell ring..

"You expecting some company?" She said and We both got up and went to the door..

"No, I wonder who could it be ?.."

Like ❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any errors..