Be careful

1 month later

NeNe's POV

"You're doing good Ms.Walker... Just one more big push this time okay?" Dr. Grey said.

"O..o..Okay!" I screamed out in pain..

"Alright, One, Two, Three...."

"Ahhh..." I screamed pushing..

"Little cries filled the room"

"Congratulations, here is your healthy baby boy.."  She said placing him on top of me.

"Baby, he is perfect. You're perfect, I love you.." Trill said Kissing my forehead.

"I love you too.."

"Aww cousin, look at him... Him so cute.." Dej said as she held my hand crying..

"Thank you cousin, I was loud huh?.." I asked her with tears in my eyes..

"Hell yea, all that damn screaming, you know you showed your ass" she said hugging me, making me laugh..

"What's his name" The nurse asked..

"Ahmad Dontrill Coleman" I told her as i kissed his little cheek..

"Awwww" everyone in the delivery room cooed.

******

******

2 weeks later

Deja's POV

"Hello.."

"Yo, what y'all doing today ?" Zay asked..

"Me and Ava about to do some shopping, what you doing today?" I asked , pulling up to the Mall.

"Shit, just Putting in some work, thinking about y'all"

"Oh really?" I asked popping my gum..

"Yeah, can I come by later on?.."

"I'll let you know, I'm about to go in the mall , let me call you back...."

"Aight.." he said hanging up..

I parked my car , got Ava out her seat , and put her in the stroller..My baby was trying to walk, so I wanted to get her a pair of hard bottoms.. I was in and out stores, buying new clothes for myself and Ava.. I went in the shoe store and found some hard bottoms.. I was thirsty so I went to the food court. I had a taste for some coffee, so I went in Starbucks.. I Walked in , placed my order, and I took a seat. I gave Ava her bottle while we waited for them to give me my order..